Special Chapter: Merry & Happy.

Tzuyu laughs a bit. She then motions her hands to shoo the girl away, "Mina's private jet are fun to ride."

"But isn't that too much?" Dahyun was still hesitant. "You know what? That is better than me hearing the news that you just both reserved a whole airport to lessen crowd interaction."

Tzuyu almost chokes at the idea. "Well actually, Mina and I actually considered doing that-"

"Oh come on." Dahyun dramatically places her hand on her forehead. "Now I get why Sana unnie and Chaeyoung were totally stressed about you two."

"Wait, they are?"

As if realizing what Dahyun had unconsciously said, the pale girl lets out a nervous grin before sprinting out of the hallway and pressing the elevator button rapidly.

"You heard nothing!"

"Yah! Dahyun unnie!" Tzuyu shakes her head unbelievably. She couldn't risk abandoning her work and waste a bit of time just to ask such obvious question. It has been made clear how Sana always reminded her not to spend too much for something that can only last for a minute. A promise was even made so Tzuyu could finally control herself.

But since Tzuyu learned how to be a rule-breaker (all thanks to Chaeyoung). She decided to keep things her way and did everything she could to make certain days extra special.

Just like how an entire month of winning Sana back was mainly influenced by Mina's bizarre ideas.

Who even surprises someone on a date to Paris just because the place was romantic? Totally Chou Tzuyu and her never-ending treats for Minatozaki Sana only.

Not to mention their trip to Hawaii just two months ago when Tzuyu was feeling a little tropical. She really tried knocking on Sana's doors at twelve noon just to ask if she was free. The clueless girl who answered yes thinking that Tzuyu all wanted to take a breather, didn't expected to be riding a private jet few hours later with a happy Chou Tzuyu on her side.

She smiles at the memory. Never did she thought that one girl could make her life upside down. But all in a good way, of course.

As Tzuyu remained working diligently for thirty minutes straight. A deafening silence slowly fills her office and only the sound of pen clicking was heard inside the four-walled room. Tzuyu mentally takes note to temporarily leave her spot and take a quick lunch at the cafeteria mainly allotted for employees.

But a second haven't even passed when the door swings open, and a portion of a familiar face peeks out from the half-opened gateway. A soft "hello?" was greeted first before the person decided to come inside while holding some sort of bag.

"Jagiya," Tzuyu's eyes sparkled the moment she sees Sana. An uncontrollable smile escapes her lips at the sight of the newcomer. "You didn't tell me you're going here."

"I planned on visiting later but I got bored watching some dramas alone." Sana walks towards the desk before stopping at the opposite side. "How about you? Some employees told me you were already here before sunrise. I don't think even you haven't eaten any breakfast yet."

"But I did." Tzuyu pouts. "You could ask dad's secretary around. She's the one who reminded me of the time."

"Hmm?"

"And I..." The younger moves all her paper works and made way for Sana's belongings. "I ate some persimmons."

"Just that?"

"And water."

Sana gives her an are-you-kidding-me look. "Yah, Chou Tzuyu-"

"I was about to take my lunch at the cafeteria!" Tzuyu almost shivers at the mention of her full name. "Look, I'm halfway done with the reports!"