Chapter 44: After Moon.

"Whatever you say so." Sana deadpans before standing up. "Eat proper dinner, Dubu. Don't feast on that choco pies."

"Hmm." Dahyun hums as she tears another one open. Her hand reaches out for another glass of milk as a thin-lipped smile stretches across her face. "Sana unnie?" She calls as she finishes it in one go.

"Yes?"

"Would you mind if I'll head outside later? I won't take long, don't worry."

"And where are you going at this hour?" Sana checks the wall clock near them. And there the time was written clearly in front of their eyes. "It's already 6:45." The girl adds.

"I'm just going to stroll."

"Alone?"

"Well, I don't mind having you join my mini trip." Dahyun leans her back on the chair. A smile once again stretches across her face, but between them were silent mutters of objection and wish that Sana would reject her idea.

"No thanks. I'm already tired, Dubu." The elder sighs hesitantly. She couldn't let the girl walk outside alone in this random time, but she couldn't also restrict her from this simple action that she wanted to do. "Just make sure that you'll be back before nine."

Dahyun grins in delight as she types in a reminder at her phone. "Before nine, got it." She repeats before standing up and head towards the front door. It didn't take her two more seconds as she twists the knob open, welcoming the cold breeze that covered almost instantly on her skin.

Her mouth gasps for quite some time as she fishes out her phone once again in hurry. Her eyes scans the messages yet none of them were even from the person she needed the most for this night. Tzuyu's still not replying to her even with a thumbs up symbol. There wasn't even a sign or indicator below that the younger had read her last message. Definitely not a good thing either.

Her feet started walking to the other side of the road. Anywhere, as long as she could feel that the distance between her and the apartment was wide enough to calm her nerves down. She takes a couple of glances back to make sure that Sana wasn't around or anyone like Mina, Chaeyoung, or Tzuyu herself.

"Tzuyu." She whispers to herself as she types in a couple of messages. It was far from her intention to be heard by Sana at this rate, but her mouth just couldn't stop chanting the younger's name multiple times in a row.

"I hope you'll forgive me for doing this." Dahyun quickly shakes her head before dialing a familiar contact number placed on her favorites. It didn't take the other line few more seconds to answer it, and oddly enough, it seemed like the person knew what Dahyun would say to her.

"Someone's going to fetch you. Stay where you are."

"But I didn't even mentioned where am I!" Dahyun unbelievably exclaims in a hushed voice. If she only didn't knew Tzuyu for quite some time now, then maybe she would have already marked the girl as the scariest person to talk with among all.

Who even knows Dahyun more aside from herself? Definitely none. But Tzuyu could change that in a matter of seconds.

"You're in front of a convenience store, am I right?"

"No?" Dahyun unsurely responds. She looks behind her only to see the same establishment where Sana and her likes to hang out before. "Okay maybe you're right. But that's not the point here."

"I get it."

"Don't tell me you already know what I'm going to say?"

"It's about Sana, isn't it?"

Dahyun's mouth hangs in awe. She momentarily moves away the phone from her ears and checks if it was actually on a video call and not a regular one. But even with a few adjustment of angles on her device, the phone still kept that call running continuously. "Literally, how could you—"