Chapter 24: Thursday.

The next day comes, and the hour surely passes by in just a blink of an eye. Before Sana even know it, it was already class dismissal.

Believe it or not, the class ended peacefully without Tzuyu acting so different when it comes to Sana. It seemed weirdly normal since no 'good morning' or anything was exchanged between them. Just a few accidental glances whenever Sana would check if the girl was still listening or she was already sleeping with her eyes open. Even Dahyun was amazed on how Tzuyu acted as the 'same robot' that Sana was describing her just a week ago. Her monotone voice partnered up with an expressionless face made a comeback once again--something that she never thought would see for the second time.

Just as Sana was busy packing her things up, she didn't notice that Tzuyu was already beside her, wearing a cheerful grin that she exhibited last night.

"Hey Tzu, is something wrong?" Sana asks without sparing a second to look at the girl. "Tzu?"

But instead of answering the girl, Tzuyu chose to wrap her arms around Sana from behind. It made the shiba flinch in surprise, but feeling that Tzuyu was already chuckling at her own behavior, she immediately lowers down her guard.

"I'm perfectly fine." Her head leans on the girl's shoulder. "I just missed you."

Sana smiles unconsciously. This was the best part of the day.

It was the time where the affectionate and expressive Tzuyu was clinging on her once again.

"Did you missed me too?"

The shiba's smile became a grin after sensing that Tzuyu was already pouting at her.

"Or not?"

Sana finishes up her things first before standing straightly, her hands holding Tzuyu's who were encircling around her waist. Dahyun could tease her or whatsoever, but she would surely like this Tzuyu more than the robot one earlier.

"Of course, Tzu." She responds. Looking in front of her, it was too late for her to realize that Dahyun already left them alone. Maybe she went to Mina and Chaeyoung first, before fetching them afterwards. "We just talked last night, right?"

"That was hours ago."

"It's just a few hours, Tzu. It won't hurt you." The squirrel laughs.

"But it's hard to act that we don't know each other." The robot pouts again. "I could practically see you looking at me."

Sana finally faces her, "I was just checking if you're still awake since Mina said that you could sleep while having your eyes open." She laughs.

"That penguin was spilling more than she could." Tzuyu huffs.

"And I would spill more if you'll continue hugging Sana like this."

Both pair instantly turns their head to the doorway where Mina, Chaeyoung, and Dahyun were watching them for about a minute already. The grins on the three's faces made Sana duck her head out of embarrassment.

"Hi?" Tzuyu greets, but more like she was confused on why are they still here. "I thought you already left?" She looks at Dahyun who was grinning widely.

"Me and Minari decided to bring all of you into Dahyun unnie's favorite restaurant." Chaeyoung decided to answer by raising her hand. "Since... you know, she wasn't with us yesterday."

"Are you coming with us?" Mina asks.

"Of course," her cousin nods in agreement. "Just give us a second."

And with that, another set of so-called date with Dahyun as a fifth wheel happened.

It was no surprise for her to guess that this might be Tzuyu's favorite hour. Considering that this was the only time where she can hold her hand freely, but also secretly under the table.