Chapter 19: Best part. (3)

The ride on the car was more comfortable than what Tzuyu had imagined. She thought that it would be awkward for them to be in the same place since this is their first time on doing such things like this.

Sana was still admiring the rose on her left hand, casually rotating it as she finds every angle perfect that she didn't know where to focus on. While Tzuyu, well, she was busying herself in holding Sana's right hand. The robot was also looking at her partner whenever she got the chance, but she'll look away immediately when Sana stares back.

Mr. Lim was glancing at them all along. A warm smile could be seen plastered on his lips seeing that Tzuyu's being touchy and clingy to Sana—in which never happened before.

Only Sana could make such impossible thing, possible.

"Tzuyu, are you okay?" Sana giggles after Tzuyu took her whole arm and clung on them like a koala.

Tzuyu didn't respond. Instead, she places her head on Sana's shoulder, lying there comfortably as if it's her favorite pillow.

"Thank you for coming," she mumbles softly. She still can't believe that Sana agreed on this date even if she didn't promised that everything would be perfect and according to the plan.

"Thank you for asking," Sana replies while looking at their intertwined hands.

The shiba felt Tzuyu's fingers playing with hers in a child-like manner. She wanted to ask why the girl was more clingy than usual, but chose not to since she was beginning to love this new side of her robot.

"I know you wouldn't like this. But..." Tzuyu looks up with a guilty expression, "I rented the whole floor of the restaurant we're going to since I don't want people invading our privacy."

Sana was speechless after hearing Tzuyu's words. She didn't know how to react. Should she scold the girl for spending that much? But how?

Seeing that Tzuyu was showing such puppy eyes and guilty pout made her heart pound louder than usual. Of course she can't get mad at this robot, but a part of her still wanted to tell the girl that simple date is enough. Besides, she's hers all along.

"Tzu," Sana places the rose on her lap. She uses her right hand to touch the tip of Tzuyu's nose using her index finger. "Oh God how could I get mad at you?" She breathlessly says with a laugh in the end.

The guilty robot was slowly replacing her pout with a dimpled smile, "you can't get mad at me." She tries to act cute. "You can't resist my charms anyway."

Sana playfully rolls her eyes, "yes, yes. I can't resist you robot." She laughs.

"Is that your way of saying that you love me?" Tzuyu asks in a cool manner. But deep inside, she was already panicking since asking that question wasn't part of her plan.

She expected that Sana would be awkward after a couple of seconds. But instead, she answered it calmly like Tzuyu's life didn't depended on that question.

"You could say it that way,"

The smiley robot could only widen her eyes at the unexpected response.

"I like your charms," Sana touches the tip of Tzuyu's nose again. "But I love you more."

"Miss Chou, we're here."

Mr. Lim instantly brought them back to reality. But the robot was still stuck in staring at Sana's eyes after hearing such words that she never knew she would hear in her entire life.

Did Sana just said that she loves her?

Tzuyu didn't noticed that she was having her mouth agape all this time after she constantly repeats Sana's words inside her head.