Chapter 31: Good tonight.

"Maybe that was just a mistake?"

"A mistake?" Dahyun scoffs unbelievably, finding her excuse unacceptable. "Sana unnie, no offense but I don't think-"

"I trust Tzuyu, okay?" Sana cuts her off. "And you should too."

"But-"

"It's just tiredness in your system, Dubu. You were fighting off a wall earlier and now Tzuyu's your newfound target." She rolls her eyes.

"Tzuyu wouldn't do anything wrong."

"Wouldn't she?" Dahyun counters. Her tone wasn't questioning Sana, but rather, finding an assurance to debunk her assumption.

"I promise, she won't." Sana opens her arms to welcome any sort of affection from the girl. "Come here, sleep with me. You're becoming too stressed these past few days."

"I have a bed."

"But I need cuddles." The other pouts.

Maintaining an unbothered face, Dahyun silently prays that Sana would just fall asleep and drop the topic of her so-called "affection." But it seemed the other way around since the creator above was having too much fun on making her feel flustered at the sight of a pouty Sana.

"Dahyunie."

It went on for a couple of seconds. With Dahyun rejecting Sana's pleading face, she couldn't help but to mentally scold the elder for acting giddily as if she didn't cried earlier. It was too obvious on how she acted the moment they met at the mall.

"No, sleep on your own. We're too old for this." Dahyun finally dismisses the topic.

With a hidden grin on her lips, she faces her bed with the most fake annoyance she could ever show to the girl. Of course, Dahyun won't be able to have any grudge or negative feelings towards Sana. After all, she cares for the elder as much as she loves her platonically.

Dahyun then swiftly moves on her bed, her back facing the elder to avoid being seen. It was a good thing that Sana didn't even tried to whine her way in just to get what she wants, or else this would be a long night for her conscience.

"Goodnight, Sana unnie." She mumbles knowing that Sana would hear it clearly. But not a second later, she felt her bed shifts in a specific spot. As if something or someone had sat beside her unknowingly.

"Unn-"

"Goodnight~" She felt a person's arm drape over her waist. The hug was comfortable and warm. Dahyun wishes how the time would stop just for this moment.

"Aish, I told you that-"

"Shh." Sana snuggles closer. "Let me sleep. You're too loud."

"Unnie-"

"Goodnight! Dream of all the good things in the world!"

"But Sana unnie," Dahyun squirms only to receive a soft snore from the elder on the other side.

"Of course she's already sleeping." The tofu playfully rolls her eyes. Her other hand moves to escape from Sana's touch.

An audible whine from Sana was heard afterwards. But then soon cut off as Dahyun moves to face her before tightening the hug.

"Goodnight." Dahyun grins, happily.

They could say that it was really a good night for the both of them. Not until another set of message ruined everything.

"Is it just me or Dahyun unnie's not in the mood today?"

Tomorrow comes, everything that happened last night came by in just a blink of an eye. Sana was acting okay and such, but it was Dahyun who couldn't think properly and having the perfect definition of a person who slept on the wrong side of bed.