Special Chapter: You in my heart.

On their way back, Tzuyu spots something in the distance because of its bright lights. Looking at the three on her back and sides, she was about to ask if they were also seeing the same thing but they were too occupied on looking at the pictures and the video that they took earlier. And so, she doesn't have any choice but to call the attention of their driver.

"Mr. Lim," she whispers to get the attention of the man. "What's that thing over there?" She gestures over the place that has colorful lights that surrounds them.

"Oh that?" The man smiles as he looks at the rear-view mirror for a second, "that's an amusement park, Miss Chou."

"Amusement park? Is it fun there?" Tzuyu asks like a kid.

Sana, Mina, and Chaeyoung stops from looking at the shots they have taken after seeing that Tzuyu was amazed at the ferris wheel on the other side. The penguin silently laughs at the sight of her cousin being a stranger to her own place.

"This was her first time seeing such thing like that," Mina explains to Sana in a hushed voiced. "Actually, its been a long time since she stayed outside for a long time. So it's a cool thing for her to see that amusement parks like that are even better when the nightlights are already opened."

Sana looks at Mina in shock before turning her attention back to Tzuyu. Her mouth was agape from the information given to her.

"Of course Miss Chou," Mr. Lim answers the question earlier. "Many people are coming to that place everyday since it's perfect for dates."

Tzuyu awes at the information that the man has given, "could you please take us to that place?" She asks after seeing that the ride was already escaping in her vision.

Without a word, Mr. Lim took a U-turn to obey to the youngest Chou's request. The robot's mood skyrocketed in just a blink of an eye after seeing that the lights earlier were just the sneak peek from the whole park itself.

"We're going to an amusement park?" Chaeyoung looks outside with such excitement flowing into her system. "Woah, that ferris wheel is huge!"

Mina and Sana agrees to the cub's words. The ferris wheel really is huge that you could see it glowing from far away. Aside from that, there was also a roller coaster just hundred meters away from their position. Tzuyu can't help but to feel happy seeing that the place really was perfect for dates—or even outing for the whole family.

The only thing she was worried is that people might recognize her in the distance. Knowing that she's known in their place, there's no doubt that her Grandfather... and her dad would see stolen shots of her with Mina, Chaeyoung, and her Sana posted on the internet.

"Was it always like this?" Tzuyu diverts her attention on Mina from the back. "Colorful lights? Fun rides? Carefree atmosphere?" She adds with a face that resembles the expression of a 5 year old kid who observes every ride inside the amusement park.

"It's always like this," Mina nods in confirmation. "In fact, it never stopped."

"Have you been here before?"

"Uh, yes, with Mom and Dad." Mina did the action again. "We asked you before, right? But you rejected since you said that this is a waste of time."

"I never thought this was the place you've been asking me to go to." Tzuyu explains her side. "I thought it was another boring trip since you asked me at seven in the evening, and I was about to sleep that time."

"Well, at least now you're here." Mina congratulates the younger for finally appreciating other places aside from her room and the kitchen.

Tzuyu looks back at the view outside her window, but now, her hand was holding Sana's with a slight hold to express her amazement wordlessly. The shiba felt how Tzuyu's hands simultaneously closed and opens itself as if she was holding a stress ball.