Chapter 9

~~Hinata's POV~~

Once we got to the phone store I started to look around while Kentaro and Oikawa started talking to the guy at the register so I just went over to the phone cases and started looking them over but stopped when I saw a volleyball one. I quickly went up to them "I want the phone that goes with this case" I put the case down on the counter and backed up with my arms crossed over my chest.

Once we got that settled and got in the car Oukawa took my new phone and typed something in then handed it to Kentaro who also typed something in.

"I'm adding mine and Shigero's numbers in your new phone"

I smiled while looking out the window "how was your first day of school" I wiggled around in seat to get comfy "it was amazing, I've never felt so welcomed anywhere else"he ruffled my hair while still driving

"how about we get something to eat before taking drooping you off at your house"

"Yea what kind of alpha's would be be if we did something like that to such a cutie"

I saw Oikawa tense when Kentaro said that and he nearly punched him in the face when he handed me my phone "chill man I have my own mate" I looked at him in the view mirror "Shigero is his mate"

I nodded and unlocked my phone to send my mom a quick text.

______________________________

I looked around the little cafe shop that we walked into with sparkling eyes

Once it was time for us to order what we wanted to eat I ordered a grilled chicken salad with a strawberry and vanilla frappuccino while Oikawa ordered milk bread and a cup of strong coffee while Kentaro got a burrito with a small soda

"Your mom will have to pick you up after school"

I glanced at Oikawa with a questioning as I took a sip of my drink "my mom is making me go to a friends of her's" I smiled and nodded "me and Shigero can take him back home" I looked at Kentaro with a smile "thank you I would appreciate it" he nodded.

After we finished eating Oikawa paid for the food and we headed out to the car but as we did another car pulled up "this is my ride" I watched Kentaro get in the car and took off.

For some reason I felt so nervous being the car alone with Oikawa which is weird because we were alone this morning

-Mate-