Chapter 2

~~Hinata's POV~~

I shook my head from all the negative thoughts and went back to doing the dishes.

Once I was done showering and got dressed I looked at myself in the mirror and decided to untuck my shirt and fix my hair a little bit.

After a while of walking around I stopped at the park to take a brake but when I sat down I heard some yelling which were followed by laughter so I got curious and got up to follow the laughing. When I got there I saw a volleyball court and some people playing "why cant we use the gym again" I looked at the brown hair guy that was taking a drink of his water bottle "because the basketball team needs it" I could tell most of them were alpha's.

I wanted to get closer so I went to step closer but as I did I stepped on a twig so I quickly hid behind a big tree and blocked my scent from coming out "did you hear that" they all got quite so I put my hand over my mouth so I wouldn't make a sound.

A few minutes went by -have they left- I slowly went to peek around but as I did I came face to face with the brown haired kid "well well well look at what we have here" I let out a small squeak as he pulled me out from behind the tree.

"Look at what I found"

When I looked up my eyes widened at what I saw "your-your Aobajohsai High" the one that was holding my my arm let go and picked up a volleyball that on the ground "yes we are" I smiled "I was on the Karusno volleyball team but they kicked me over"

"I'm Oikawa and you are"

I smiled

"I'm Hinata Shoyo"

"wait your the reason that Karusno has became known again aren't you"

I looked down at the ground while I was playing with my fingers "uhh yea I am" "want to show us how that is" I smiled as I looked up "you'll let me play" I looked at the rest of the others

"yes we're short players since we sent the others on a few errands"

I smiled "I would love to" I took my bag off and put it on the ground as I made my way to the court.

After I spiked the ball and landed back down I was huffing with a bright smile on my face while looking at my stinging hands

"how could they kick you off"