Chapter 5

I woke up to my alarm blaring so I grabbed my clock and turned my alarm off and sat up "honey, dear it's time to get up" I smiled and got out of my bed  and opened my door to tell her that I'm up "ok well take a shower and get ready".

I nodded and closed the door as I made my way to the closet to get something to wear.

After I got my outfit I grabbed my phone and went to the bathroom but just as I opened the bathroom door Natsu came running out of the bar with a towel around her head "sorry sweetie she wanted to take quick bath".

I smiled and shook my head "no it's ok" she smiled and patted my head while passing by

"don't take to long you have to be ready within an hour"

"yes mom"

After my shower I got dressed and went down stairs "did you dry your hair properly" I gave her a small sheepish smile then turned back around to go back to the bathroom but as I did the doorbell rang so instead of walking ran to the bathroom and grabbed the blow dryer.

Once I got my hair dried I went to my room and grabbed my phone and bag then went back down stairs "I'm ready" as I got to the bottom step I saw Oikawa leaning against the wall while taking to my mom "honey you didn't tell me you known the Oikawa's".

I looked up at her with my head tilted to the side "he is the one that helped me yesterday" her face light up a little bit "oh my really" Oikawa smiled "it seems our moms know each other" I made a O face "I'm sorry ma'am but we need to go".

He grabbed my hand and lead me out to his car "were going to stop Starbucks to get something to eat and drink" I felt a small smile form "thank you" he started the car and with a small smile "you don't need to thank me". I put my seatbelt on as he slowly drove off "have you got a text from Kageyama or your old team" I shook my head no and he had a smirk "good".

Oikawa had said that we weren't going to go in but go through the drive through

"What would you like"

I looked at the menu "I'll take a everything bagel with a white chocolate mocha" I felt my phone vibrate but I ignored.