No

"God, how are we going to do it?" I asked.

Juliette buttoned up the black shirt over her top. She looked beautiful. Her ashy hair fell in her face while she was trying to roll up the sleeves.

I tucked the strands behind her ear. Juliette bit her lip, smiled and blushed, her eyes on the bandage. I chuckled.

I just loved her.

"When I was in the palace, I stole something. It's a spell that allows me to go through portals. The only thing is that I must know where the portal is in Middway. But since we were travelling to Middway it ought to be alright." She said quietly. Juliette gently touched the bandages and peeled them off. With every centimetre the fabric fell, the more I saw. Are those tattoos?

"I burned it."

"What?" I asked confusedly.

"The roll the spell was on. I burned it and engraved it in my skin. Fate, he was so arrogant and desperate he believed me when I told him the wrong location."

The bandage fell down her arm and I saw those lines clearly. They covered her whole forearm and entangled each other.

My old self would have probably asked why the guy even wanted the spells, but the skin around those lines was red and Juliette's hands were shaking.

"Did it hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt now, Love," she said softly and I chose to believe her. Her hand reached to her other arm. I stopped her.

"Let me."

"You don't have to, Love."

I chuckled. She made my heart burst with emotions and passion. Everything from the night full of stars to chirping birds would never be beautiful without her. I didn't think I could ever not need her. She was my dream girl.

"I know, Juliette. I want to. You are thinking too much now."

Her gaze softened. I lifted her chin.

I fell in love with those golden flecks in her misty eyes. She looked like a fairy. Sometimes I just wanted to burst into laughter. That is how happy I was. I leaned in, her scent engulfing me, sweetly.

We closed our eyes and sighed like we were diving into a warm bath after a long day. Something we have been waiting all our day.

All our life.

When my lips hit hers, I realised for the hundredth time, how soft her lips were. The rhythm of our kisses matched the rhythm of her beating heart that I heard in the echo of mine.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and let her fingers tangle in my hair. The softness of her body pressed to mine felt like paradise and I could never ever feel happier.

Her hands caressed everywhere, and I was lost in her touch. If everything disappeared it would be the end because she was my everything and I did hope she knew.

I bit her lip gently and she laughed. I unwrapped my arms from around her. She looked so beautiful. Did I say that already?

Her cheeks were flushed and the glint in her eyes was shy but sparkling. I took her hand into mine and unwrapped the cloth slowly and gently.

"Tell me when I am too rough."

"Oh, please Paris. You wouldn't hurt me." She kissed my cheek and I chuckled. The fabric finally slipped down too and I watched in fascination as Juliette observed her forearms.

"Gosh, you look badass, my dream girl."

Juliette laughed.

"I do."