Love

We don't have anything like chocolate in Midway. Its taste is soothing, tender, and sweet. Heaven melts on my tongue, and I sigh. Mmm.

Paris holds me in his arms while he eats dark chocolate. He gave me the milk chocolate. When I asked him why Paris simply replied that it suits me. His dimples showed when he smiled, and I couldn't but peck his lips for that gesture. I love his smiles. They are so tender and small, like pieces of stars.

I disagree.

What suits me is the shoulder behind my head. What feels so perfect is his hand around my torso. What makes my whole world complete is him.

...everything about him is beautiful. And I didn't mind reminding him every day.

His presence makes the sweet even sweeter. I can feel the sugar melt in my mouth when he kisses me back.

Paris kisses like the world is ending. Passionately, tenderly. Like the chocolate we eat. His tongue teases my lips, and his bites make me laugh. Because of happiness.

I feel the burn...the warmth when I feel his lips on mine. How we fight, how we tease... all in just a simple kiss.

The screen is projecting a movie. I nearly screamed when Paris told me something like that exists. He only chuckled. But it was that smile that sent me to my knees. We have watched three films already, and I wonder if this is what being an earthling feels like. Is this how humans live? In covers with their loved ones, their eyes on screens, and their arms sealing an embrace?

I find it oddly comforting.

Or maybe it is him.

Oh, how much beauty can he add to everything?

Simple moments of peace, he burns with the passion in his eyes, and moments of anger he soothes with love.

Even Middway somehow sounds exciting from his mouth...

His mouth. Paris's lips. There is more magic he can do with those sins without speaking a word. We can never stop. I don't want us to. All the time, all our worlds are concentrated at that moment when we kiss. Our whole universes whisper between promises, and I can never imagine something more tempting.

Even when his mind is away, I miss him dearly. All those endearments I gave him disappear under his name. Just his name is the sweetest music to my ears. And I wonder if everyone else is deaf.

I suppose that is what love is. Freedom, addiction, want understanding...

"What are you thinking about?" he asks huskily. I never knew darkness can burn, but the passion in his eyes never leaves when he looks at me.

"You have a lot of questions." I smile.

He smiles, the dimples in his cheeks deepening.

Oh, Fate he will be the death of me.

"You're very mysterious."

He is so close...

"Maybe that is why we belong to each other." I breathe out.

"I love-"

.

.

.

Wait... that is all? Nooo it isn't. Probably.

See you on SATURDAY, Mi Amores.

Vote, Comment, Subscribe, Retweet... whatever. Just enjoy the ride, Loves.

⁓SD