Beautiful Pain Teaser

This is a part where it is supossed to be okay

This is a part where it is supossed to be okay. The part where we tell a story of an end. A proof, our heroes are together to this day. A happy ending.

That is in fact, the most disappointing part.

...

Where I am?

I have no idea.

How?

That is another question I must wait for an answer to.

It is as if time has stopped its flow. The sound has gone mysteriously mute. And the lights have fallen asleep as the sun does at night.

There I am... standing in nothing between everything. I can feel the sweet truth on my fingertips, teasing my senses. I knew I woke up on the corner of cruel reality and equally ruthless fantasy.

One step and, I am scared that I will fall... for him.

His eyes. They are dripping with kidness and love. For a fraction of lifetime it seems like the world could end if I didn't to gaze into them. They are summoning the warmest feelings with flowers blooming in their corners and smilling lips in their memory.

His smile makes me feel as if I am falling in love all over again. And his presence is painful.

I feel the tear slide down my cheek as I gaze into his ink eyes.

"Hello Juliette." said Paris.

Not the End.