•Part 1•

(Guys this one is going to be short but the parts will start getting longer)

It was just another year at Hogwarts, probably boring but , You're excited to see all your friends, Hermione Harry and Ron.

You got a couple letters from them but either than that it was pretty boring.

You really tried focusing on yourself that summer, and so you did. You started to work out, eat more healthier and have a skincare routine.

You wanted and needed a change, many people didn't really talk to you, but this year you were going to change.

This summer you try to make friends with people in the muggle world and you were successful.

This summer you went to the Malfoy's . Your parents were very close with them, You would go there for summers and for birthdays.

Draco didn't really pay any attention to you,but you've liked him since last year, year 3, at Hogwarts.

Just because you were close to the Malfoy's doesn't mean you were close with Draco, he wasn't rude just didn't really care. You were also socially awkward so never wanted to interact with him.

You mainly hung out with Narcissa, she is so nice and felt like a second mom to you, she would always watch a movie with you if you stay the night at the Manor.

This year, year four, was going to be better than the other years. You didn't want to be the quiet girl in the back of the class, or the person that no one knew their name.

This summer really helped you with your social skills.

You got dressed wearing light makeup with you hair straightened and skinny jeans with a light blue hoodie.

You are ready to go to platinum 9 and 3/4 and as you get on the train you bump into a familiar person with brown hair, it was Harry!

"Oh Heyy Harry, I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention"You said looking up from the floor, with a tight-lipped smile.

Y/n?!"Harry asked looking at you a little shocked.

(I wrote this before I type so I didn't realize how short it was but I promise it will start to get longer, hope you like it so far)😂

Update: I rewrote this a little so it can look more like a Wattpad story. ✌️ ✨Make sure to vote if you liked it ✨