•Part 15•

It was the next morning then you wake up and look at Draco who was still sleeping next to you It was so cute.

Good thing it was a weekend so you can sleep in. You look at your phone to see what time it is and see that you have text from Hermione.

Texts:

Hermione😌🤩: are you okay I didn't see you at dinner yesterday, and did you find Draco?

You: Yeah I'm fine Just was trying to find Draco and yes I found him.👍

Hermione😌🤩: Oh good, did you have a good talk?

You: Yeah we did!

Hermione😌🤩: I'm so happy for you.

You: thanks😊

Hermione😌🤩: Yeah ofc😃

Then you put on your phone on the nightstand beside you and continued cuddling Draco, you felt so happy to be there with him.

A couple hours past and it's 11:00 a.m., You then see Draco slowly open his eyes as he wakes up. Even with bed head he's still so hot. You thought to yourself.

"Good morning"You say with a bright smile.

"Morning darling."He said as he looked at you prideful. You loved when He called you "darling".

He both just stare at each other and smile with no teeth.

You guys then get dressed and Draco goes back to his dorm to change. Hermione texts on a group chat with you and Ginny.

Texts:

Hermione😌🤩: Hey you guys want to get dresses for the Yule Ball🤷‍♀️

You: Yes that would be fun 🙃

Ginny✨: Yeah sounds good!😁

Hermione😌🤩: Yay, okay! Let's meet up by the doors of the Great Hall in 40min.👍

You: okay see you soon✌️

Ginny:ok😀👍

Then you go to your contacts and text Draco.

You: Hey I'm going to go get a dress with Hermione and Ginny for the Yule Ball

Draco🧑🏼💚: okay, I'll probably hang out with Crabbe and Goyle.

You: okay, bye 🙃

Draco🧑🏼💚: bye😉

Then you put your phone down on your nightstand once again and get dressed. You put on a light makeup and stranger hair and you were almost done getting ready to meet up with Hermione and Ginny

~✷✯✷✯✷✯~

A/N

I know this is really short but I actually just decided that I'm going to make them longer and post a little rather than make them shorter and post a lot. Make sure to vote if you liked this chapter. (✯ᴗ✯)

 (✯ᴗ✯)