•Part 10•

It was time to meet up with Draco. You were getting ready so you fixed your makeup from earlier and stayed in you robe.

Then once you are ready you were looking around for him on the bottom of the stairs.

"Y/N!" Draco shouted walking up to you.

You hear him shouting from behind you then stands in front of you.

"Hey Draco."You stay with a smile on your face, Draco also did too.

"You ready?"he asked giving a smirk.

"Yep" you said as you took a deep breath.

"Ok follow me."He said while gesturing his hand out for you to grab.

You take his hand and you two walk off together and leads you to the astronomy tower, again and he shows you the stars, they were so bright and beautiful tonight!

"wow, it's beautiful out tonight. "You say while smiling.

"I knew you would love it, isn't it just so peaceful?"

"Yeah it really is."You say and close lipped smiled at him, as he smiles back the same.

You both sat down on a step that lead to the top and talked for a long time and it was so nice and relaxing.

*Draco's POV*

Y/n is so beautiful and funny, I can't believe I wasn't friends with her before. Hopefully we can even be more. *Thought to self* Her Hair looked so beautiful flowing as a small breeze of wind came passing by.

*Back to Y/N'S POV*

It was like 1:00 a.m. and we both started talking about family and basically our life's.

After a lot of talking you both just sit there in silence from talking for a couple hours.

You both look at each other and see his eyes that you can just get lost in, then you look away at the star lit sky.

A/N:make sure you vote😃gives me motivation.