•Part 4•

You didn't turn around to see you it is because you didn't really care but then you feel someone's cold hand grasp your wrist and pull you into a dark room.

"What the Hell!" You snapped to look up at the face. You couldn't see there face but you recognized there voice.

"Y/N? Y/N Y/L/N?! You look... different." Draco said still holding your wrists.

"So I've been told" you say in a hurry tying to leave has grasp, then he holds you against a wall with his arms on the sides of you and each time you tried to leave he keeps pulling you back.

"What do you want Malfoy!" Saying in a quiet voice.

"Meet me at the Astronomy Tower at 11pm."Draco said started to slowly let go of the blockage.

But before you could ask any questions He just left you standing there in a dark storage room. You didn't know what to do because you like him but your friends didn't.

They were enemies.

You then walk out of the storage room and go back to the great hall and sat back down at the griffindor table and Hermione gives you a weird look but you just act like everything is fine.

You start to feel eyes on you from across the table, so you slowly start to look up from your plate and see Harry staring at you so you decide to tease Him.

"Staring now are we." You said with a slight smile while letting out a little chuckle.

"n-no."Harry says nervously but then let out a little laugh.

*Time skips*

You were in your dorm that you share with Hermione and was just hanging out.

She could tell that something or someone was on your mind but didn't bother asking at the moment.

It was almost time to meet up with Draco but you were debating whether you should go or stay.

A/N:Make she to vote if you liked it.🙃