•Part 19•

You woke up, it was Christmas morning so you got dressed and headed downstairs to where Your family was and the Malfoy's.

What you wore:

With black high heels and your hair curled with natural makeup

As you walk down the stairs you slowly see Draco gaze upon you

You noticed he was the only one in the living room and heard the adults in the kitchen. Draco was just standing there by the fireplace.

"You look good"Draco said as you were walking closer to him. Then he gave a slight smile.

"Thank you"You returned the slight smile.You both just stood there in silence wait for your parents to come into the living room.

It was pretty awkward, then you see Narcissa come from out of the kitchen.

"Good morning, oh you look so beautiful Y/N"Narcissa said smiling as she came closer to you.

"Oh thank you, you do too."You said giving a smile as she hugged you. She was always so nice to you she always felt like a second mother.

Your parents and Lucius walked in and you got your presents and You and Draco were starting to open them.

You saw one was left and it was from him. It was in a small box so you just put it on the side of you while you were sitting on the couch and waited to open it.

It has been an hour and you already ate breakfast and wasn't really talking much You kind of felt not in the talking mood.

"Mom can I take my stuff up to my bedroom" You said whispering to her when she was beside you sitting on the couch.

"Oh yes of course"

You grab your stuff and bring it to the guest bedroom and put everything on your bed.

You thought it was a great time to open the present from Draco, you felt a little hesitant but started to unwrap it anyway.

As you slowly opened it, you gave a slight smile and felt a tear drop from your face.

It was a ring on a chain. But it wasn't just any old ring on a chain, it was Draco's ring that you said You liked a lot.

You said that when you and Draco were having a long talk on the astronomy tower, which was the place you and Draco first kissed.

You thought it was so beautiful. That night was so peaceful to you and you loved the memories that you had being up there with him.

You had many feelings about him at that point, you were mad because you still wanted him back, still hoping for him to just give you a hug so you can feel close to him.

You've never really felt this way about someone.

You suddenly hear about steps and then wipe your tear and close the box and put it on your bed.

You turned around and Draco was walking closer and closer to you. You were feeling kind of nervous about what was going to happen next.

"Did you like your present?"He said in a quiet voice, almost a whisper.

You just nod your head yes and slightly smile.

"Thank you"You also say in a quiet voice.

"Of course"It was quiet for a few seconds.
"Happy Christmas" he said still looking at each other.

"Happy Christmas"You two are standing pretty close to each other still staring at each other, the tension between you two was real.

You so just wanted to kiss him or to hug him, but you didn't. You just walk on the side of him and leave the room.

As he just stands there in the same position. You still feel betrayed, and hurt, but still want to be with him, He was all you were thinking about but you had to stop so you could have a good time with your family and the Malfoy's.

You all just visited for a couple hours and then it was time for dinner. You just sat by your mom and your dad was on the side of her at the end of the table, and Lucius was on the other end.With you sitting across from Narcissa, and draco.

It was pretty boring everyone was just talking and Narcissa was asking you a couple questions about how this year was going but either than that you didn't really talk much.

You in Draco kept eyeing each other from across from the table You felt super awkward and just wanted to finish eating and go to the bedroom.

You then finally finish eating but you had to stay for a little longer, because your mom wouldn't let you leave that early. And wanted you to visit, since that was the last night you were going to be there.

*30 minutes later*

"Can I be excused?"You asked your mom that was sitting on the side of you.

"Yes" Your mother replied looking to the side of you.

"Thank you"You said to your mother as you were standing up to leave.

Then you said Merry Christmas to everyone and said good night even though you weren't going to bed yet.

As you're walking up the stairs to your room you felt Draco leave the same time as you.

Why couldn't he leave you alone. He was always following you to your bedroom it felt like. It was getting really repetitive, he was so predictable. You kind of knew that he was going to leave but you didn't really care.

"y/n wait"He says as you step into your room and stop and turn around to face him.

"What"You reply feeling a little annoyed but wanted to hear what you was going to say, but you knew what he was probably going to say.

"Y/n look all I want to say is that I'm really sorry...please forgive me, and I know-I know I Don't you're forgiveness, but..please."He said with a worried face.

"Draco, how can I forgive you, You have done this to me before.

"But you have to understand that I fancied Pansy before-"

"So what are you trying to say, that you still have feelings for her... Why would you date me if you still had feelings for somebody else?"

"No it's just-I don't know."

"Then once you do, then we can talk"

"I'm sorry that you're mad, and that you have every right to be"

"I do have a right to be mad but if you have feelings for somebody else that's not my fault, that just means it wasn't meant to be."You said in a calmer voice not trying to get frustrated.

"I-I guess not"He then leaves the room and shuts the door behind him. You hated hearing him agree with you on something like this.

You then sit down on your bed and think of what just happened.

Then you decided to take a shower to help relax. You love the feeling of the hot water hit your back, feeling so many emotions.

Once you are done you just lay down on your bed and read one of your favorite books I do slowly fall asleep.

~✷✯✷✯✷✯✷~

A/N:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter make sure to vote if you liked it. Any thoughts.