•Part 16•

You are all ready to go hang out with Hermione and Ginny.

This is what you wore:

You had this outfit on with makeup on and with your hair wavy and down with black short high heel boots

After that then you walk down to the doors of the Great Hall and see Hermione and Ginny standing there.

"Hey guys!"You say waving to them.

"Hey"Ginny said with a smile.

"Hey! You ready?"said Hermione.

"Yep let's go"You reply as you walk with them both to leave and go to Hogsmeade.

Once you guys arrived at Hogsmeade you go to your favorite clothing store and look for a dress for the Yule ball.

"So... Hermione who are you going with to the Yule Ball?"You ask Hermione well still looking through dresses on a rack.

"Oh I am going with Victor Krum"

"Oooo that's exciting"Ginny replied with a smile still looking for a dress on the rack.

"Yeah that's cool''
"Who are you going with Ginny?"you ask.

"I'm going with Neville."

"That's great!"Hermione says looking at Jenny from the dress rack and smiling.

"Niceee, that's cool"You reply.

"Well Y/N who are you going with? Ginny says smiling and looking at you.

"Oh me? I'm going with Draco."

"Oh my gosh good,*You all laugh* I'm so happy for you! Hermione says smiling.

"That's so great"Ginny replies

"Yeah thanks."You say smiling with no teeth at them. You are still looking for a dress as you see your dream dress.

"Hey look at this one, do you think Draco would like this?"

"Yeah I think you would It's so beautiful"Hermione smiles as she replies.

"For sure, it's beautiful"Ginny says excitedly.

"Yeah you should definitely get it!"Hermione says going to the dress and feeling it.

"Okay, I will!" You say excitingly that you found a perfect dress.

After that you found some nice high heel shoes and Hermione and Ginny both picked out their dresses.

__________

Once you guys were done at Hogsmeade you go to your dorm and relax before dinner. You then put your bag with your dress and shoes in your closet.Then you hang out with Hermione while sitting on your bed.

"I'm so excited for the yule ball!"Hermione says with excitement.

"I know me too, and it's only 2 days away"