•Part 2•

"Yes? It's me."You say with a slight laugh.

"Sorry, You just look a little different."Harry said with a smile.

"Oh, in a good way or..."

"In a Good way!"Harry says giving an awkward laugh while smiling.

"Oh, ok thanks, we should probably look for a compartment.'

"Uh..yeah, yeah"

You and Harry both walk into the compartment that Ron and Hermione were in.

"Hey Guys!"You say putting your luggage above you and taking seat by Hermione and Harry takes a seat by Ron.

"Hey Y/N!"Hermione says smiling.

"Y/N?"Ron says, he knew was you just look different.

"Yes, it's me!!Harry asked the same thing when he saw me. All I did was get my braces off, started straightening my hair, and started wearing light makeup."

"That's kind of a lot"Ron said and starts to laugh same with everyone else.

"Yeah I guess your right."I reply

You all laugh and then you and Hermione just listen to you music and look out the window while Ron and Harry are talking kind of secretly.

*Harry's Pov*

"I don't think they can hear us."I said quietly enough so they can't hear us.

"Why wouldn't we want them to hear us?"Ron asked also in a whisper.

"because I need to tell you that I am going to ask out Y/N"I whispered and leaned to Ron.

"Oh.. yeah you should!"Ron responded eating candy.

"shhhh..." I hush him to be more quiet.

*Back to Y/N POV*

You suddenly feel the train come to a halt and you take off you headphones because you have arrived to Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Finally.

(Am I doing good so far this is my first story on Wattpad Soooo yeah idk it will get better)
✨Make sure to vote if you liked this part.✨