•Part 7•

You start to walk up to Hermione who was waiting for you.

"what's wrong?" She asks.

"Harry got mad at me because he saw me and Draco last night at the Astronomy Tower."

"well what happened?"

" Well..."You pulled her aside from people so they would hear. "me and Draco kissed." You say and a worried look on her face with shocked, because Hermioine doesn't really like him very much.

"what?! Really?"

"Uh yeah"you reply kinda nervous on her reaction. "but I don't know why Harry would be mad about it, it's not like me and Malfoy are dating or anything and I know he hates him but..I don't know"

"Are you serious, oh my god it's so obvious!"

"what's obvious?! You ask curiously.

"Harry has a crush on you!"She says a little quieter and starts to let a a small laugh.

"what?! Are you sure?"

"yeah, you can definitely tell."

"Omg.. well I guess I can't tell." You say as you laugh.

You were just completely shocked but I guess that did make sense.

"well we'll talk later, got to get to my next class."

"ok same, bye." You say as you both were going opposite ways.

"bye." Hermione said while waving at you.

Then it hit you,as you were.walking to your next class you realize that the next period had Draco and Harry in it.

You were not excited about that.

Not at all.

A/N: Hopefully you liked this chapter.
Make sure to vote if you did.✨🙃