•Part 17•

Today was a day of the Yule Ball You were so excited, you put your hair half up in half down and had a green leaf with diamonds barrett to hold your hair, and then you put your dream/desire dress on.

Your hairstyle:

And the barrett:

And the barrett:

Y

ou walk out of the bathroom and see Hermione sitting down on your bed reading one of your books that was on your shelf.

"Y/N! You look absolutely gorgeous"Hermione said, putting the book down beside her and laying it down on the bed as she got up and walked over to you.

"Awe thanks Mionie, You look beautiful!"You say giving her a soft smile.

"Thank you"she says smiling back.
"You excited?

"Yep!"You reply as you go to grab your bag on a nightstand.

"Same"

Once you and Hermione were ready, you start to head down to the Great Hall and were feeling a little anxious. Hermione then peaks out from the side a little, you could tell that she was nervous.

"Come on let's just go."You say to Hermione guiding her to go down the stairs. Then you see her nod her head yes after.

You feel nervous as you see Harry with his date, Parvati Patil, and Draco not too close to Harry but still on the side standing there as a slowly look up at you.

You can see Draco's smile starting to form on his face as you can't help but smile back. You see Harry also looking at both me and Hermione and staring.

"Wow, you look beautiful" Draco said in awe.

"Thank you"You blushed feeling so happy."You look so handsome."

"Why thank you"He says still smiling.
He then took your hand and before he led you into the great hall you slightly looked at Harry and smiled to see that he was still staring at you.

After that you walked into the Great Hall with Draco still holding your hand, It looked so beautiful in there.

Everyone was coming in individually with their partner to dance. Then eventually you and Draco went to go dance with each other.

You then see him put out his hand for you to grab so you could dance together. As the waltz was going on you see him smile as he picked you up and spun you, with your face also lit up and smiled.

An hour later and the Yule ball was almost over, you have had a great time with Draco.

Your head was placed on his chest as you had your arm over his shoulder and your hand on your other arm holding his hand as you were swaying back and forth with quiet slow music.

Then you hear Hermione kind of shout, which kind of sounded like she was starting to cry.

"Oh, Draco I'm sorry but I have to check up on Hermione."You say letting go of him.

"Oh uh It's okay"he replies.

"Okay I'll see you when when I can"You say as he kisses you before you leave.

You then walk out of the Great Hall and look to the side to see Hermione taking off her heels and sitting on the stair steps crying. You run up to her to see what was wrong.

"Are you okay, what's wrong?"You ask sitting beside her on the steps.

"It's just something stupid...it-Ron spoiled everything"she Hermione says still crying while wiping the tears off her face.

"Aw, I'm so sorry, I'll be here."You say with proud eyebrows and a slight smile while giving her a side hug.

"Thank you"

"Come on we should go back to our dorm"You say slowly getting up after she nodded yes.

You both walked and just talked while wiping off your makeup and getting in your pajamas, which yours were just basic, black shorts with white lines at the end and with a plain light blue hoodie.

*1 hour later*

"Hey Imma be right back, I want to take a walk."You say starting to get up off of the floor which was where you were sitting.

"Okay, I'll be here."

"Ok"

You then just take a walk hoping not to get caught because it was past curfew, but you just kind of wanted to relax from a long night of loudness.

You then start to walk down through a corridor and hear some whispering in the hall. Then you realize that it was Pansy and Draco.

"So are you?"you hear pansy say in a kind of pushy way.

"Well of course not."Draco said sounding in a annoyed way.

"You need to break up with y/n, she doesn't deserve you." You just wanted to really punch Pansy now by her words. You were hiding on an end of a hallway, peeking at them, which they seemed pretty close to each other.

"Look, I'm not going to ok"

"You should, even people were saying that we should.. be together, not you and y/n."Pansy said in a bratty way, also getting closer and closer to Draco's face.

Draco was just standing there and staring at her you felt your face go pale and nervous to what was going to happen or what he was even going to say.

You can see Pansy slowly leaning and Draco also getting closer to her face and...they kissed.

Your heart sunk, You felt numb and your legs were getting shaky, your eyes were getting so watery, You hated him, you hated him, at least that's what you wanted to think, because he didn't pull away but still kept kissing her.

You just kept thinking to yourself "why" "not again" "am I really that stupid" those words kept going through your head over and over again. You couldn't stand there watching him kiss Pansy.

You then leave and go back to your dorm still trying not to get caught by any professors. You were crying so hard at this point feeling worthless, and stupid.

Once you are back at your dorm you slowly open the door and you see Hermioine laying on her bed asleep with a book laid on her chest as if she was reading the whole time you were gone.

Then you just climb into your bed and turn your nightstand off, flooded with horrible thoughts in your head as you cry yourself asleep.

~✷✯✷✯✷✯✷~

A/N: Thoughts? Make sure to vote! This chapter was full of emotions! 😭 I totally forgot to mention that you shared a dorm with Hermione.🤦🏽‍♀️ Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I have been really busy. I'm literally writing this at 3:22 am rn.💀