•Part 22•

The whole summer was not very eventful. I mainly hung out with Hermione, Ron and Harry, occasionally I would hang out with Fred and George too and I haven't talked to Draco the whole time.

I realize that I couldn't face the fact that I really missed him.

It was going to be the first day back to school(for my fifth year). I was at the platform and was going to sit in a compartment. I walked into the one with Hermione. She looked peaceful while she had a book in her hands.

I open the compartment and sat down across from her.

"Hey Y/n" she says happily as she places her book beside her; to get up and hug me.

"Hey" I say giving back the hug. Then she sits back down to continue the conversation.

"I know it hasn't been a while since I last saw you but it's still kind of exciting because we are going into fifth year!"Hermione says excited.

"I know I am actually excited for a new year. Hopefully it is better than the last"

"I'm am also excited for our own room, so we can like decorate it however."

"oh yeah, I totally forgot that we chose to be roommates for our new room."

"Yeah same, but my mom had to reminded me and I was so excited and still am!"

I had totally forgot that at the end of fourth year each house got four new rooms added and two of them were the girls and the other two were for the boys. They only had two people per room to share. So they chose randomly two people and they got to choose one person to be their roommate and Hermione was picked and so she chose me. I was so excited to be Hermione's roommate!

"Me too, and also I heard there was a new transfer boy coming" she says with a blush.

"Ooo that's cool, I wonder what he looks like or how he acts" I reply in a flustered manner, as me and Hermione were both excited.

___

The whole train ride was pretty peaceful while I had my headphones in, listening to my favorite songs I was looking outside to see the beauty, but then I slowly fall asleep.

I wake up to Hermione slightly pushing on my shoulder for me to wake up because we had arrived.
I fix my hair, get my bag and started to walk out of the compartment with Hermione.

By the time we got to Hogwarts and put on our uniforms, it was about time for dinner. So I head down to the Great hall. I was going to go with Hermoine but she said she might take a while because she wanted to set up our room how she wanted, so I let her. I just wanted to decorate my side but I didn't care how the room was set up, just that it was nice.

I was walking down the steps when I look up to see some of the slytherin boys by the entrance talking. I try to avoid them as I make my way to the great hall, but as I look over for a second I make eye contact with a unfamiliar slytherin boy. He was so hot. He had light tan skin with black/dark brown hair that was semi curly but you could call it wavy and  he had dark brown eyes. He smirkes at me and I try to make it seem like I didn't just blush.

Fuck. That's emmbarrasing for me, I look over to the other boys he was talking to and one of them was Draco but he glaced and then started at me and who I was assuming to be the new boy. I also hated being looked at as a girl that was easy to get, but I couldn't help but blush at the way he looked at me.

I walk passed them and sat at the griffindor table scanning it to see if Harry or Ron were sitting down. It was just Ron and his brothers.
I sat down next to Fred and across from us was George and Ron.

"Hey guys!" I say sitting down as they look up at me.

"Hey Y/n," Fred says.

"Hi Y/n," Both Ron and George say but at different times.

"Where is Harry?" I asked looking at the three of them.

"He is in the dorm," Ron replies, and I nod.

"Where is Hermione?" Ron asks back.

"She is in our new dorm room decorating it, and she said she wasn't that hungry anyways." I replied as I started to eat my dinner.

"Oh nice," He answered back with a mouth full.

______

I continued to eat my food and when I finished my dinner I left earlier and I grabbed a box and put some food in it for Hermione to eat, so she wouldn't go to bed hungry. Then I made my way to the griffindor common room and on my way there I was stopped by the same unfamiliar slytherin boy.

"Hey," He says while walking beside me.

"Uhh, hi," I say not knowing how else to respond.

"So what's your name?" He asked while we are still walking.

"What's your name?" I replied.

"No, I asked you first."

"Wow, that's a cool name," I say sarcastically. He chuckled and rolled his eyes playfully.

"But really, what's your name?" He asks again.

"Fine, my name is Y/n."

"That's a pretty name," He replied looking at me while smirking as we continue to walk up the stairs.

"Thanks," I say awkwardly because I am.

"So what's yours?"

"Mine is Mattheo."

"That is a nice name," I didn't know what else to say and I was trying to be as natural as possible.

He chuckled. It was so cute.

"Yeah, thanks" he replied while I smiled slightly. We then finally arrived at the common room.

"We should hang out sometime," He says as we faced eachother when we stopped at the griffindor common room.

"Yeah we should, that would be fun."

"Yeah, okay well what's your phone number?" He asked as he took out his phone waiting to put my number in.

"It's (The number)" I reply. Then he repeats.

"Yep."

"Okay cool, well I see you later then?." He says with a smile and slowly walked backwards.

" yeah, see you later" I smiled as he walked away.

___________

A/N I am sorry I literally haven't posted in a year, and it is because I didn't remember the password because I didn't use my new gmail. I Hope I can finish the story and get through it. I will be trying to post more often. Hopefully you liked this chapter and please VOTE if you did. <3