•Part 12•

A/N
I will be updating the story on the week days. And I'm trying to add more detail to these stories.

~✷•✷•✯•✯~

After you left draco's dorm room you headed to your dorm to get ready and you put on light makeup as usual, you don't really like to attract attention.

Then as you were done getting ready you headed down to the Great Hall for breakfast. Then you sat down and the Gryffindor table by Hermione, Harry, and Ron.

"Hey." You said with a slight smile.

"Oh hi Y/N."Hermione said smiling at you.

Ron then said hi and Harry just smiled with no teeth, Just paying attention to his book. You then only talk to Hermione not really wanting to bother Harry or Ron at the moment.

"Hey is it fine if you and Ron give me and Harry a moment to talk, I just want to fix things." You said whispering to her.

"Oh yeah for sure."
Hermione then looks at Ron and they both talk to Neville to try to get out of this awkwardness.

You then look up at Harry to see him still focusing on his reading.

"Hey Harry can we talk." He then looked up from his book to you.

"Okay."He said very bluntly.

"Look, I don't know what happened but I just miss our friendship and I just hope that we can go back to being friends.. and I hate being ignored..." You slightly laughed at that last part and so did Harry.

"...Okay, yeah I miss talking to you too, and I'm sorry I should have had not... I guess overreacted." You both then smile.

Hermione comes back with Ron realizing that Harry looks happier than before. Then she sits down beside you and whispers to you.

"Is everything all good?"

"Yep everything is great."

You then smile and feel so good about yourself that everything was okay.

Then breakfast was over and you were headed to your first class.

~✷•✷•✯•✯~

Hopefully you guys like this chapter. Like I said these are getting a little longer. Please vote if you enjoyed ✨🤞