Chapter 20: A Strange Kind of Zombie Apocalypse

Marinette was at Master Fu's place to report on how she made the potions into macaroons so it would be easier to carry. Marinette did have a question in mind to ask Master Fu.

Marinette: "Master Fu, can you tell me what beastification is?"

Master Fu: (goes to grab a book while talking.) "Beastification is a forbidden technique that Miraculous user can do. It has the kwami and the user become one entity allowing them to wield extreme amounts of power."

Marinette: "What's the catch?"

Master Fu: (hands Marinette the book) "Humans weren't made to handle that kind of power. They lose their minds and go on a rampage until they destroy themselves."

Marinette flips through the book and sees two pictures side by side on what beastification looks like for Tikki's and Plagg's wielders.

Marinette: "No wonder Azazel said that he wouldn't use it himself

Marinette: "No wonder Azazel said that he wouldn't use it himself." (Hands the book back to Master Fu and then looks at the time on her phone.) "I have to be getting to school. I'll see you later."

Marinette heads to school trying to make sure she gets there in time. Meanwhile Dante was also making his way to school although just at an easy going pace. Fluff flies out of his backpack so she could talk to him.

Fluff: "Thank you for letting me go to school with you master. The modern world is just so interesting. I want to see it all."

Dante: "It's no trouble Fluff. I let Kaitto go everywhere with me so it's only fair I do the same for you. And please just call me Dante."

Fluff: (gains a heartwarming smile) "Okay, Dante."

Kaitto flies out next to Fluff trying to act like he was her senior kwami.

Kaitto: "Just try not to cause him trouble. We need to make sure his reputation as top dog stays intact."

Fluff: "You're the one who cried when we saw a proposal on TV last night."

Kaitto: "It was so romantic! How could you not cry from that?!"

Dante: "Get back in the backpack you two. I don't want people to see you."