Chapter 6: Nightmare Toys and Parties

It was just a normal school day except that Marinette's father came and was giving a baking lessons for the class. Everyone was close to him except for Dante who had his hood up to cover his face so he wouldn't be recognized by Marinette's father since it would lead to all sorts of questions he wasn't ready to answer yet.

Mr. Dupain: "I'll let you in on a little secret. I always add cream to the chocolate to make the ganache extra velvety.

Mr. Dupain says this while he pours in the cream.

Mr. Dupain: "Then I let it infuse for one minute."

Dante was taking notes because he believes his own baking could use some work and so as to not let the opportunity pass him by. Alya on the over hand was recording the whole thing and leaned over to Marinette and whispered.

Alya: "I love it when your dad comes to class and gives us pastry lessons!"

Marinette: "Ha, ha. So does he."

Chloe was getting annoyed and acting like a brat as usual.

Chloe: "Do they seriously think I'm going to get my hands dirty cooking, like some maid? If I want a croissant, I just make my butler get it for me!"

Dante: 'Stuck up rich bitch.'

Rose went to correct Chloe since she was right next to her.

Rise: "He's not making croissants, Chloe, those are macaroons."

Mr. Dupain was string a bowl full of ingredients happy to show his craft to others.

Mr. Dupain: "It's all done with a flick of a wrist. But you mustn't go too fast, or you might splash yourself."

Chloe: "And soil my Chenal pants? Who's he kidding?"

Mr. Dupain show the bowl to the entire class to see the results.

Mr. Dupain: "Look at this lovely emulsion."

The entire class was fascinated by it except for Chloe who sneaked away and made a phone call while making a face showing that she was up to no good. The only ones to notice this were Marinette and Dante.

Mr. Dupain was continuing on with his lesson.

Mr. Dupain: "Now we need to chill it for half an hour. Marinette?"

Hearing her named being called Marinette sprung back and focused back on her dad.

Marinette: "Yes, Dad?"

Mr. Dupain: "Could you put this in the school cafeteria fridge for me please?"

He hands the bowl to her.

Mr. Dupain: "In the meantime, I'm going to show your friends how to whip up egg whites."

Dante: 'But, the yolks are the best part of eggs.'

Chloe walked back to the group with a confident smile.

Marinette: "Of course!"

Marinette walked out of the classroom and closed the door behind her. As she was walking Tikki flew out eyeing the bowl Marinette was carrying.

Tikki: "Hmm. Can I get a taste?"

Marinette looked around a little to see if anyone saw Tikki.

Marinette: "Not Yet, Tikki."

Seeing as no one was around Marinette regained her smile.

Marinette: "Control that sweet tooth of yours."