The Mist Swordsman

Narration

"Talking"

(Thinking)

{Coversation in another plane}

*Sounds*

/ interruption

Biju

jutsus

Tazuna and Team 7 and 8 had already been walking for about 4 hours when it started to get dark.

-"Oh right my little genin let's prepare for camping, here looks like a pretty good spot.Pinky Sparkle and Not Pinky Sparkle you two can pitch the tents, Whiskers you and Doggy can set the fire.And buggy boy and pearl-eyes scan the area."The cyclops gave the genin orders and for some of them new nicknames.

"Hey Cyclops who you think you are to give nicknames to my genin?"The red eyes lady questioned.

"I'm the team leader of course. Weed eyes"He answered jocking.

"Haha very funny."

The two teams had finnished the camp preparations and were ready to rest. But unfortunnaly for then Kakashi wanted to eat fish so he sended Whiskers , Pinky-Sparkle and Pearl eyes to get some.

"Kakashi sensei is so lazy. He always makes we do everything".Whiskers complained."Hey Hinata does Kurenai sensei makes your team do everything for her?"

"N-no , she actually helps us a lot.Sh-ee gives us tips on ho-ow to do the missions pro-properly and she also sh-shares some of her own experiencies of hers in-in D Ranks missions ."

"And he has the audacity to call him self sensei. He didn't did anything to help us during our missions."Naruto was angry with Kakashi

{He did the report}

{That doesn't count}

"Hey dobe I found an river."

"Alright let's get some fish!"Naruto ran into where the river was"All right time to teach you guys how to fish for real."As Naruto said that he started to remove his clothes staying only in his boxers.

*Tum*Hinata had passed out after seen her crush only in his underwear.

-"Hey Sasuke what happend to Hinata?"

-"Dobe you are both dumb and semi-naked.What do you think."

{(Hahahaha I can see her nose bleeding)Haahahaha }

{What's so funny Sensei?}

{The emo is right you are dumb}

{Hey!}

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few minutes had passed...

(I just had this amazing dream where Naruto was on his underwear and/Hinata opened her eyes and discovered it wasn't a dream.She was sitted in a rock with a view to where her crush was only on his underwear all wet , with his muscles at sample ,fishing with his bare hands.And a little bit to left there was the Emo-kid,Sasuke,that for some reason everyone wanted his body, sitted in a rock gutting the fish.

"Hey Hinata now that you are awake, go do something useful."The Emo demanded

"Hai"Hinata got up and started to collect herbs that she knew weren't poison , and were good for cooking.

After twenty minutes....

"Hey Teme do you think we have enough fish?"

"No, imagine."Sasuke said with an 2 meters mount of fish behind him.