The Forest of Death

"So who keeps the scroll?"

"I will stay with it.Teme"The blond of the group voluntered him self

"And where are you going to keep it?"Sakura questioned Naruto

"In a seal."

"A scroll inside a scroll?"

"No Teme, I'm going make a temporary seal  and seal the scroll in me."

"Seens like a good plan-Dope!"Sasuke interrupted him self as he saw Naruto taking his shirt of"Do it on or hand you dumb ass."

"That's a much better ideia.I think i can make the seal hand sized."Naruto then took a brush and some paint from one of the scrolls in his wait and started to draw in his left hand."It's done give me the scroll."Sasuke passed the scroll to Naruto witch after touched Naruto's left hand puffed away from exixtence."Now that this is out of the way , what do we do now?"

"We are going to hunt down anyone who has the other scroll the earth scroll."

"So how do we do this Teme?"

Sasuke took a few seconds before answering the question"I have no ideia let's go straight to the tower and hopefully we will find another team there.So let's go?"Sasuke assumed the status of leader and guided the group in direction to the tower.

one hour later...

Team 7 was going straight to the tower when"Guys I need to pee"

"Serious Naruto?"the pink haired girl compleined

"It's a five days test I think I would need to go one hour or another."The blond gave his defence

"Just go quick dope."Naruto then went to a nearby bush and opend hs zip "NOT HERE!"

"Fine I will go in another place then."Naruto went behind a tree.

"Let's take a small break Sasuke we have been running for one hour straight"

"You right Sakura."As Sakuke and Sakura srted to take a breeak they heard:

"Fuin:Futon:Great Breakthrogh!"Three rain ninja were lauched from the tree where Naruto was peeing."Can't a guy just take  a piss in peace?"Naruto said as he jumped from behind the tree ajusting his zipper.

Sasuke then knocked the three semi-concious raining nin and took their scroll."Crap it's the same as ours."

"What do we do about them?"the kunoichi asked

"Let's wrap them."Sasuke then took a small scroll from his minibag and puffed a rope.

"Teme you are getting good at Fuin."

"I know."Sasuke then proceded to wrap the trio of raining nin together."Alright now let's take a five minu/ A great wind flux cut of Sasuke and scared Team 7."Th-the hell"Sasuke and his team were Paralize in fear.

{Hey kit let me assume I'm not afraid of this guy}

{An-and who m'I afraid of?}

"Grettings"an grass 'genin' showed up."You must be Sasuke-kun and his team,right?"the grass ninja started to aproche team 7."Allow me to test you Sasuke-kun."The grass ninja was about to jump Sasuke when Naruto High Jump kicked him.

"Who you think you are to scared the shit out of kit and his team?!"an one tailed chakra cloaked  naruto shouted.

"Kyuuby?Sorry but I'm not interrested in you at the moment"the genin said as he face started to melt"This disguse won't be nescessary anymore"he started to take his face off"I'm the snake sannin Orochimaru."