Back from hell

One week later...

Hinata as started to train with Tsunade ,in the Hokage's free time , while the poor Shizune do the paperwork. 

At the Hokage's tower...

Tsunade, Hinata, Shizune ,Shino and Shikamru were at the Hokage's officie.

"Shino, Shikamaru after looking at the reports from the last Chunin exam, i have decided to promote you two to chunin."Tsunade said as she throw the chunin jackets at them.

"Thank you Hokage-sama."both new-born chunin said

(What a drag. More responsabilite.)

"Now dismissed."Tsunade ordered.

"Hai."Both said , one in a serious tone and the other in a bored one.

"Now Hinata let's go back to your lessons"Tsunade said as the two left the room"You see this muscle is called Omohyoid. "Tsunade began explaining to Hinata about neck muscles.

At the Streets...

Naruto was going to visit Sasuke when he heard"Hey , Naruto! Number Nine!"

"Hã? Fu long time no see."the blond greeted  the green haired girl.

"Yes it's been a long time. So Do you know where is  Shino-kun?"

"Hmm no Ideia. Hey do you want to come with me to visit Sasuke? He's in the hospital and I think he would be happy to see you again."

"Sasuke? Is that the emo kid who know that fire ball no jutsu?"

"Yes , don't call him a emo , he's getting over this phase."Naruto said laughing

"Well I will go with you, it's the least do after he helped saving me."

"Yes you didn't thanked anyone of us properly. Well exept Shino.Hahaha"

Fu blushed a little"You kind right I only talked to Shino after you guys saved me so I think I should thank you all."

"Alright let's go."Naruto and Fu started to walk towards the hospital.

At the Hopital a few moments later...

Sakura was trying to give some apples  to Sasuke eat when Naruto and Fu opened the door. "Hey Sasuke how are you?!"the blond shouted

"Naruto."Sasuke looked mentioned with fury in the eyes.

"Hey Teme you alright?"

"Naruto."Sasuke did it again with more fury in the eyes.

"Sasuke try to eat something, it has been days that you haven't   ate proper meal."Sakura said as she  tryed to give Sasuke some apples slices.

"Naruto."Sasuke slaped Sakura's hand droping the apples in the ground.

"Hey Teme! Why did you do that?"Naruto shouted

"Naruto."Sasuke activated his Sharingan with two tomoes in each eye.

"Fu , Sakura you two better leave."Naruto said as he was feeling the killing intent coming from Sasuke.

"No Naruto I won't leave Sasuke-kun-"Sakura stoped talking as she felt the killing intent coming from Sasuke.

"Come on Sakura let's go."Fu took Sakura and left the room with her.

"Sasuke what happend to you?"Naruto asked

{Kit something is wrong with him.}

{what is it Kurama?}

{His brain chakra network is a complete mess.}