The Sound 11

Alert(Long chapter)

The Konoha Eleven were reunited at the  gates of  Konoha geting ready to leave. The atmosphere was tense

"Ok guys our mission is to bring Sasuke back to the village."Shikamaru said in serious tone" According to Naruto his crazy now thank's to the genjutsu that Itachi put on him. And his also much stronger now, so get ready to fight for your lifes" Shikamaru told the team " The formation will be  Kiba and Shino  you will guide us in front, Neji and Lee on the left ,  Tenten and I  on the right , Naruto , ino  and  Sakura  on the middle and Hinata and Choji on the back. got it?"

"Hai!"

"Before we go here take this fireflys. If they shiny red that that means some one is in danger so you can folow him to help."Shino gave everyone a firefly

"Ready?"Shikamru asked

"Hai."Everyone said

"Let's go."As Shikamru said that everyone got in formation and ran looking for Sasuke.

With Sasuke...

"Uchiha-sama please get inside here so your bless mark may evolve  quicker."the biggest of the group said.

"Hmp..."Sasuke did as he was told and got inside the box. where he would be carried. Making him fell in a deep sleep.

"Let's go. I feel some konoha nin coming."the red haired girl in the group said.

"Leave this to us."Zaku and Dosu said.

With the shino and Kiba...

"We are getting closer Sasuke's smell is getting stronger"Kiba said as they were jumping from tree in tree."Hã?"Kiba heard an noise."Watchout!"Kiba jumped into Shino before a hugge sonic wave could get them.making everyone's firefly get red.

"An sonic bomb?"Said shino.

kiba heard another one"Watchout!"He jumped to take Shino out of the way.

"They seen to be targeting me, for some reason."Shino said

"And you know very well why"said a familiar voice

"Zaku and Dosu."Shino confirmed the identity of the two attackers

"You remebered our names. Only for that I will make your death a little bit faster"said Zaku 

"I see you got some new arms."Said Shino after noticing Zaku's metal arms recording how his arms were destroyed in the chunin exams.

"I'm going to make you pay , first I'm going to pull your arms off then your legs and for last your head."Said Zaku angerly

"And I will have my revange for that humilation in the finals."said Dosu

"Let's go Shino."Kiba said confident.

"Guys what's happening ?"Lee, Neji , Tenten and Shikamaru appered.

"This guys look familiar . Have we met before?"asked Lee

"Yes they were in the chunin exams"Shino answred Lee question

"Talking time is over, it's show time"Zaku said as he charged his arms.

"Get ready"Shikamru said

"Sound: Sonic Break!"Zaku said as a big sonic explosion came out of his arms.

"Kaiten!"Neji tryed to protect everyone but the sound wave simple passed by the Kaiten.Throwing all of then to an tree.

"Ouch What a drag of wave propertys."Shikamaru was annoyed with real Physics.