Curse

Morning

Konoha's hospital...

Ino  and Tenten were resting in bad, Choji , Neji , Kiba and Shino were  in surgery, thanks to some broken bones Lee was fine only tired for using the fifth gate and Shikamaru only broke some fingers but fracturated some ribs. Temari, and Kankuro were along side him while he waited the end of his friends surgerys. The Kirigakure nin were been repriended by Zabuza. It was all silent when...

"Dynamic Entry!"Guy entered the Hospital carring Karin , Gaara and Haku.

"Gaara!"The sand siblings ran towards their brother

"Haku"the mist nin ran towards him

"I found this three in the middle of a crater."Guy said."Gaara seen's to only be passed out, Haku is chakra exausted and this girl has some bites"

"Allow us to take care of them"the medics said as they took the three ninjas away from Guy

"Guy sensei, where's Naruto-kun and the others?"asked Lee

"I don't know Kakashi is still looking for them."Guy said worring Shikamaru and Lee.

As Guy talked to Lee and Shikamaru , Inoichi arrived at the hospital."Inoichi-samathank you for coming"said one of the guards in the hospital.

"Why is Ino dad here?"asked Shikamaru

"Hello Shika"said Inoichi while he waved at them. He was directed to Jugo's room.

"Hey they entered the room of the boy I brough"Lee pointed out

"What?"Shikamaru wasn't understanding

"I brough the boy I fought in the forrest."

"Why?"

"He seem to be scared Shilkamaru-kun."

"What a drag."

Back with Naruto and Sakura...

They were approching the End Valley where it was possible to see Sasuke there stoped waiting for them."Naruto..."He said in a cold and serious tone

"Sasuke-kun please come back/

"Go away Sakura this is between me and Naruto."Sasuke said in the same tone.

"But Sasuke/

"Sakura please stay out of this. This is going to be dangerous"Naruto took a few steps foward closed his eyes and said"So we are going to fight right?"

"Yes."

Naruto then opened his crimison eyes"If i won you go back to the village with us."

"And when I won you die."Sasuke answred realeasing killing intent

*Glup*Sakura was scared

"So let's begin"Sasuke then activated his Sharingan and  did a few hand signs"Katon: Fire Ball!"he throwed the it at Naruto who avoided it easialy. Sakura on the other wise was frozzen because of Sasuke killing intent but the Fire ball passed far away form her.

"Fuin:Suiton: Water Bullets!"Naruto opened his scroll and attcked Sasuke. who did back flips in order to avoid the attacks. He was now walking on the middle of the river.

"Katon: Great Fire ball!"Sasuke used an better version of his favorite jutsu.

"Fuin: Fire !"Naruto absorved the fire ball inside an scroll.

"What a waist of Chakra."Sasuke then jumped at Naruto. who in response used his mother Chakra chains to wrap him, and smash him to the ground.

"It's over Sasu-"Naruto stoped after he saw Sasuke covered in tattos coming from his curse seal , and breaking the chain's with out effort.