We met again

After Orochimaru ran away, the sound and sand forces were defeated and sended back to their village. The council tryed to use this as a justification for war, but Hiruzen even suffering from Orochimaru's poison to avoid the war at all cost, saying that Orochimaru was the responsible for the attack not the sand. Also that Konoha should focus in rebuilding it self instead of revange. Three days had passed since then and Hiruzen was on his lasts moments, for more that he wanted to go, saying that his time was gone, Jiraya did the impossible to keep him alive. But in the end he letted his Sensei go. The funeral was in the following day , where every citezen of Konoha attended.

After the Funeral...

Asuma, kurenai ,Naruto , Hinata and Konohamaru , were at Hiruzen's grave , they were wearing a formal black atire, Naruto and Konohamaru were crying rivers of tears. While Hinata tried to confort them both.Asuma was crying , and Kurenai was trying to confort him

"Jiji. I'm going to miss yo-ou. I-I-I would do anything to get you back."Both Konohamaru and Naruto cried 

"I know you are sad Naruto. But now we have to go"Jiraya showed up behind them

"I-I-I don't want to."Naruto cried

"Kid I know how you feel. So why don't you and Hinata here don't help me with the last misson he gave me before he died."

"Su-sure. If that would made Jiji happy I will."

"I will go too. I want to make Jiji  happy as well"Konohamaru cried

"Sorry , Konohamaru-chan but you aren't a ninja yet so you can't go on missions."Jiraya felt sorry for the kid"We are leaving in a hour so go Home and prepare for a mouth of travel,also bring with you yours traning scrolls we will do some training along the way."Jiraya told his two travel companions before leaving.

"Don't worry Jiji , I will complete your last mission , and that's a promise."Naruto said before he left.

One hour later at the Gates...

"Alright are you both ready?"

"Yes Ero-sennin"

"Hai, Jiraya sensei."

"So let's go."

The trio left the village...

At the town of Otafuku,at a motel...

"Alright kids we will be sleep here today."Jiraya said as he just did the check in.

"But it's still early Ero-senin we still could walk more."

"Well I don't care kid I'm tired and we will stop for now."

"Na-naruto-kun , maybe the  next town is just to far away to we arrive in it by today"

"Yeah kid you should listen to your girlfriend of yours."Jiraya told his godson.Right before an beautful woman passed by the entrance of the Motel.(She's hot)Jiraya thought and looked at her like an idiot.

(He truly is an Ero-senin)Both Naruto and Hinata thought.

"Here the keys for your room kids. And remeber you still to young to have fun like me. Try to studid at least a little.Hehehe "Jiraya  said as he gave the keys to Naruto and left to have a date with that hot girl.

Both Naruto and Hinata blushed as Naruto shouted "SHUT UP YOU PERVY OLD MAN!!!"

"Na-naruto-kun le-let's just let him be."Hinata tryed to calm Naruto down

an hour later...

Naruto and Hinata were in their room , and instead of making Jiraya proud , they were reading their scrolls. Naruto was studing his mother Chakra chains , while Hinata as studing fuin.