The Finals

The day of the Finals...

Naruto's apartment...

8:35...

Naruto and Hinata were having breakfast."Naruto-kun are you alright?"Hinata asked as she noticed that Naruto was nervous.

"I-I'm fine Hi-hinata."

"You don't seem right.You are stuttering."

"I'm just nervous, what if  I lose?What if I embaress my self infront of everyone?"

"No you won't do that."

"Hã?"

"You are going to win this entiry thing I'm sure of it.You are strong, you trained so hard for it.There's no way you are going to lose it."Hinata said with more confidence then she had the right to have.

"Thanks Hinata."

{Don't worry kit I'll be there with you.}

{Thanks Kurama.}

"Naruto-kun can I ask you a favor?"

9:55...

Arena entrance....

"We are late we are late late late late."Naruto and Hinata were running to the Arena."I can't believe that Ero-sennin forgot to tell us to not wait for him!"Naruto arrived at the entrace of the arena.

"Hello Naruto right on time."The guard said"And you young lady do you have your ticket?"

"Hai."Hinata gave the guard her ticket

"The first stairs to the left."

"So see you later Hinata."Naruto said his good byes to Hinata as the two went to distincts paths

At the center of the Arena...

Shikamaru,Temari,Haku,Chojuro,Gaara,Kankuro,Neji,Lee, Dosu and Shino were already there.

"Sorry for being late.Hey where's Sasuke?"

"He didn't arrived.What a drag."

"It's time to begin.My name is Genma.And I will be the proctor of the Finals.So as you know the matchs of the first round will be 1 v 1 v 1.the second  and the final rounds will be 1 v 1.First and only rule if I say that the match is over , I mean it.So for the first match please , everyone except Haku, Temari and Shikamaru go to the participants stand."

"Good luck Shikamaru."

"What a drag , I'm going to be fighting two woman."

"Do you have a problem if that?!"

"Oh.I'm not a girl."

"Are you all ready?"Both Temari and Haku nodded.

"What a drag..."

"Hajime!"the proctor then jumped away 

"Hyoton:Great Ice Dragon!"

"You got to be kinding me that he's a genin!"Both Shikamaru and Temari shouted.

At the Kages stand.The third Hokage, The fourth Kazekage , and the fifth Mizukage.were watching the match

"You have a really strong genin Mei-chan."Hiruzen complimented the Mizukage

"Thank you Hiruzen.Haku is indeed a very talent boy."

"A boy you say?Interesting"

Back to the arena...

"Futon:Tornado Wall!"Temari opened her fan crating a wall to protect her self from the ice dragon.

Shikamaru on the other hand was luck that Haku went for Temari because if he went for him, he would be dead.