Sasori

A/n: recomend you guys to re-read the last chapter since the fight began there.

As Sasori desappered in a blur.Jugo Sai and Chiyo could only be surprised by such speed."Where is he?"Asked Jugo before being grabed by some chakra string and being smashed against a wall.

"Hã?"Chiyo the  saw some chakra strings coming at her but deflected them with her own.

"Looks like you aren't all that old Chiyo-bachan."said Sasori in his now spider like figure.

"Sasori what happend to you?"Chiyo asked

"Nothing."Sasori said before grabing Jugo and throwing him at Sai. But Chiyo caught Jugo before he hitted Sai.

"Sai how long?!"

"It's a very complicated drawing Jugo."said Sai while carfully drawing.

"Just be quick"said Chiyo.

Sasori then shot other chakra strings towards them from his mouth.Jugo made a shield to block the attack from hitting Sai.But that was what Sasori wanted. He pulled Jugo away and smashed him against a wall."Let's make some art for a while."said Sasori as he threw Jugo against another wall.

"No you won't."Chiyo  then used her chakra strings to cut Sasori one's that were connected to Jugo.

"Thanks Chiyo."said Jugo as he was trying to catch some air.

"Jugo. Let me use my strings on you. He can't connect his while I have mine on."explained Chiyo already doing it.

"Ok then."

"Now Jugo allow me to guide you."said Chiyo launching Jugo towards Sasori.

"Rocket Punch!"shouted Jugo before trying to connect his jutsu. But Sasori was quicker , avoided the attack and prepared to stab Jugo with his scorpion tail. As the tail was about to make contact Jugo was pulled out of the way by Chiyo."Thanks Chiyo-san"

"No need to thank me.Just focus on the fight."

"Hai."said Jugo before Chiyo lunched him again against Sasori.

"I'm done."said Sai"Please take Jugo out of the way."as Sai said that Chiyo pulled Jugo away from Sasori"Blur ink!"Sai shouted and a big amount of what looked like pure ink came out of his scroll.Covering the entire cave.

"Sai what was that suppose to do?"asked Jugo

"You will see."Sai said calmly.

"Hmmm interesting jutsu but I don't think that oiling the ground will slow me down."said Sasori before charging towards the trio.But he felt to the ground immidiatelly."The hell is that?"asked Sasori as he saw that the ink started to grab him.

"Ink."said Sai while doing a tiger hand sign.Then changing to a rabbit one.As he did thatmore and more ink started to wrap Sasori.Who was still trying to charge at them.

"Hmmm. This is strong boy."Sasori wasn't being able to free him self, and got stuck in place, wraped by the ink tentacles.

"Jugo-san"

"All right Sai."Jugo the started to charge his punch and Chiyo threw him at Sasori"Rocket Punch!"Jugo punched Sasori whose body exploded in a thousand pieces, making a big dust cloud

"It's over?"asked Sai falling to the ground"This justsu consumes to much chakra and energy."

"Hmmm interesting you guys were able to destroy my transport puppet."said a voice coming from the dust.

"What?"Jugo was sended flying against the wall of the cave.

"No it can't be."said Chiyo in a incredulos tone"You haven't changed at all, after all those years. Sasori."