Ch.29

⚠️I FEEL LIKE I SHOULD PUT A WARNING TO WARNING WARNING⚠️

(Y/n) POV

"Leave us" I say. Ban being the first one to walk out without hesitation while the others followed close behind.

I set her down gently squeezing my hand around her neck more with every passing second. I slam her against the wall, she takes in a sharp breath out of pain.

"You know Elizabeth I honestly thought I could trust you back when you said you didnt like the way i treated you. I knew that trusting you was the stupidest thing I could ever do. Then you proceeded to make moves on my husband even managed to drive us apart a bit. Now you're the cause of his coma. I hated you to begin with now I just despise you. This is wonderful I'm starting to feel something I haven't felt in a while."

I look at her and she's not moving "Wake up" she doesn't move. "Hmm did i kill you already" I throw her to the side and I hear her cough. "I forgot i was choking you" I go to the bar a pour a drink. "You want some water?" She nods her head. I pour a glass of water and walk over to her.

I grab her face and forcefully shove the water down her throat. She starts coughing. "Stand up" she doesnt move and continues to cough making me scowl. I grab her by her hair and drag her to the bar. I hear her whimpering as it is music to my ears. I let go of her and look down to see her crying.

"Pathetic. Sit on the chair now" she gets up slowly siting on the chair. I take out a knife and stab it into the table near her hand she flinches. "You're awfully quiet why?" she doesn't say anything. I sigh "you're testing my patience Elizabeth answer the question" "I figure if i dont speak you wont hurt me".

I get up from my seat and stand behind her making her shiver. "Oh Elizabeth I dont think you get it I'm going to hurt you reguardless I want to hear you scream as I carve out your--well you'll just have see what i mean" I hear her gulp.

"Hm what should I do I want to do something creative. I dont want to just crush your windpipe that's boring. Maybe chop off your fingers or maybe strangle you with your own hair or should i just bash your skull in those are easy". She started laughing.

"You really think you can hurt me. If you hurt me Sir meliodas will never forgive you" I look at her "I dont think you understand the situation you're in. You are nothing. If i kill you the most meliodas would do to me is give me a kiss and wonder why i didnt do it sooner. Kneel" the power in my words makes her do so.

"From now on this is where our eyes meet. You are beneath me. Remember that." I grab her hair once more dragging her to the center of the bar. I kick her in her face making her spit out blood. I do it again and again 4 times until the last one i send my kick to her chin making her fly back.

I walk up to her and stomp on her stomach making her take in a sharp breath. I dig my heel into her rib as she cries out in pain. I remove my foot and sit on a table.

"You got your disgusting blood all over my clothes. Get a tissue." She doesnt move. "Did you not hear me I told you get a tissue" she moves barely getting to her knees. "I barely did anything to you yet stop being so dramatic".

I hear a knock on the door and its my loving kids. They look back and forth between me and Elizabeth with no expression on their face. She starts to crawl towards them asking for help. I get off the table and put my foot to her back and she cries out.

"We just came in here for something to drink" they said walking past her. "Theres a lot of blood here mom" diane told me "Why wont you guys help me I thought we were friends." "We stopped being friends the moment you disrespected our mother" Ban spoke.

"Are you staying?" I ask them . They nod their heads.  I drag her back to the center and she stabs me in my leg. I turn my head. "Are you crazy" I ask calmly. I take it out and swing it cutting her cheek as she falls down.

"Im going to give you one last chance to get that tissue before rip your head from your shoulders". She scurries to get the tissue and comes back and kneels handing it to me . "Good now clean your blood off my floors" I say kicking her again.

"How was the fight Diane?" I ask wiping the blood off of me. "Not enough if im being honest Im still a little pissed" "why not hit her?" "I might accidentally kill her if i cant control my strength correctly" she said calmly.

"How could you" "Elizabeth starts to speak. "I thought you were all heros you are suppose to save people not harm them" "Im going to make some food anybody hungry?" "Me" they said.

King turned towards Elizabeth "We are but family comes first. Our mom is our light and if anything ever happened to her we would go on a rampage. If anyone was to talk bad on her we won't hesitate to put them in their place with no mercy. Now what you did Elizabeth was out of line and disrespectful we dont stand for that and what she has done or will do you deserve it".

She sits there for awhile by now im done with the food. I walk up to her and bend down grabbing her hair. "Why do i still see blood stains" "Im sorry" u start to walk away until i heard her say whore under her breath. Before i can do anything she was face down with a shoe on her face.

"Watch the way you speak to our mother."

"Merlin"

___________________________________
New Chapter HAHAHAHA I DID IT!!! IT DIDNT TAKE ME A MONTH HELL YEAH WE GOT A CHAPTER I HOPE YOU ENJOY WE GOT A LITTLE TORTURE IN HERE DONT ASK WHERE HAWK IS CAUSE IDK😭 BUT ILL BE WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON BUT IVE STARTED THE PREQUEL I CANT WAIT!!!!