Ch.14

Y/n POV

We ended up sleeping at the spring last night. I swear this man is like a beast in bed. I woke up first to see meli sleeping like a baby. I didnt want to wake him up but it had to happen.

"Meli. Meli. Mel's. Come on wake up" "5 more minutes" he grabs me trying to pull me back down. "No come on the group is probably worried" he doesn't move."Meliodas!" he springs up and looks at me with a questioning look.

"What? You wouldn't get up" i giggle and get up dressing myself. "I hate when you call me that" now its my turn for a questioning look. "Why?" he finishes getting ready then turns to look at me.

"Because thats what everyone else calls me and you're not everyone else so I prefer if you call me by my nickname made only for you by you" meli says smiling.

I chuckle at him "okay meli lets go" he grins even harder.

We get back to the tavern and mama hawk was getting ready to move we jump on top and head inside. We see everyone and they're all smirking at us.

"Im gonna go take a shower" I said trying to hide my blush "I will join you" meli says behind me. We walk upstairs and get ready i put on my outfit and put my hair into a ponytail.

I look at meli as he puts on his outfit "You know i've been wondering this for a bit.... why do you like that outfit so much?" he puts his finger on his chin thinking to himself "because it's comfortable" i giggle at him.

I go downstairs and see everyone. I sit next to Ban "everything okay now?" "everything is perfect" i reassure. "We should be in Vaizel in about an hour" King says.

He eyes Ban and I. I give him a questioning look and he looks away. I was about to get up to go talk to him until Diane interrupted "Mom can i talk to you for a minute" she asked walking beside mama hawk.

"Sure" I went outside and jumped onto her shoulder "Is captain really okay?" "yeah why wouldn't he be" "well when you two weren't talking he brought up something to us but he said it was only hypothetical" "what did he say?" "he said to imagine that someone we loved was kidnapped and tortured and saw nothing wrong with it but it sounded like it was personal to him" my eyes widened.

"I'll talk to him don't worry i'm sure he's fine" she gave me a smile signaling that she understood. I knew what it was about and I don't want to bring up that incident again. I went back inside walking to the counter until i was stopped by meli who was under my dress.

I giggle "what are you doing down there?" "regaining my energy" "Well im sure thats not the way now get from under there" i smile.

He moves and stamds up "fully refreshed" he says putting his hands on his hips. "Hey meli" "hm?" "do you know what's wrong with king?" "Im not sure. Oh. I should apologize to him. King!" he called over.

He came over and glanced at me slightly scowling then at meli "Yes captain?" "Sorry for getting loud yesterday" "it's okay i shouldnt have gotten so emotional i'm sorry" "it's fine it's fine" king nodded his head and looked at me again with the same look before turning away.

What is going on with him? Suddenly mama hawk stopped making us all fall backwards. Meli rushed to Elizabeth and caught her before she fell. Oh right completely forgot about the curse. "We're here" meli yelled enthusiastically.

We all walk outside "the town clinging to the side of the mountain is Vaizel. It's a merchants town" "Is it really here?" Hawk asks. "That customer a while ago said that a hammer was brought in that was so big nobody could wield it remember" he answers.