Your Powers and Whatnot

Powers:
Main: Able to use people souls as weapons (yes like guilty crown) however it does make the other person weak so if that person doesnt have a high level in magic/ ability it could possibly make them useless in a battle. You cannot forcefully take it. It has to be consensual.

Ultimate move: you can take everyones souls at once (who are willing) combining it into a single blast however the last time you used this you didnt wake up for a month and meliodas told you to stop using it.

Each weapon has a different power.

The reason why you have a weapon like the one around your neck is because its easier then running around asking people for their souls like a weirdo.

You are very powerful but Merlin took most of you it like she did with Meliodas.

You are the second most powerful in group.

You have a time limit on how long you can use someones soul. It varies for each person depending on how powerful it is. So within the Sins you can use it for about 45 mins to an hour.

If you forcefully takes someones soul you will tear them apart killing them instantly aswell as yourself.

You can do almost everything Merlin can but shes better than you at certain things.

I wont mention the weapons of anyone just yet.

Hmm you can teleport with 15 miles

Ill do a separate chapter about your back story in a bit after some more regular chapter I think readers being curious is the best thing ever.

You're a demon mage.

Every soul has a different outfit so u change quite a lot