Ch.9

Meliodas POV

We were in necropolis. (Y/N)! I turned towards her she was still breathing harshly and sweating a lot. I run over to her "(Y/n) are you okay?!?" i asked getting everyones attention.

She tries to stand up but falls forward I catch her "Theres no way you to go on how did this-" I stopped as I realized. "This is because of you powers isnt it" I ask she nodded her head and Diane gasped.

Ban walked up to her putting his hand on her back and his other on her forehead. "She has a fever" he said. Tch. "Diane do you have room in your backpack" I ask "Of course" she replied putting (Y/n) in there gently.

All of a sudden Ban rushed off "Oi ban where are you going" I yelled but he just kept going. I sighed "Guess we should follow him" .

Elizabeth hung on to me as we walked "Sir meliodas whats happening to Lady (Y/n)" "Ah thats right despite seeing her in battle you've never seen her actual power. Lets just say it involves souls and this place must have overwhelmed her to the point were it made her physically sick" I could tell she was still confused but that was all she was going to get.

We continued walking until I stopped "We're not alone" I said scaring hawk and Elizabeth "I dont see anyone here but us" "There isnt even a single ghost here either" They said.

"There no point in staying here lets go look for those two" Hawk says. We continued walking or atleast tried until we saw someone in front of us. I swear its one thing after another. All I really cared about was finding King and Ban so we can get the hell out of here so we can make sure (Y/n) is okay.

"Who are you" Diane asked. "How do you do, Meliodas the Dragon Sin? Diane the Serpent Sin? My name is Holy Knight Guila" "How did you get here?" Hawk asked "By dying" she said.

'Meli' she said my name weakly. This place was really getting to her 'Its okay we'll be out of here soon' she didnt say anything back but I can feel that she was in pain.

"Did she just say by dying?" "She sure did" "Doesnt that mean this lady is bad news?" "Yep seriously bad news" she takes out her rapier and a massive gust of wind blows back Elizabeth and Hawk.

"Hawk take Elizabeth and he as far away from here as possible. And diane take your backpack off" Hawk does as he told and Diane got my message. She took it off and set it somewhere thats hopefully safe.

As Hawk and Elizabeth left the Guild girl attacked me causing me to fly into a crystal. I look down and see Hawk and Elizabeth. "What are you still doing here?! Go farther!" I tell them and Hawk takes off again saying "Are you serious".

I jump down and see a shadow casting over which turns out to be Diane and I stop her from falling onto a sharp crystal.

"You weigh a ton" "Thats so mean! What a tactless thing to say" "This is hardly the time". The Holy knight walks up to us "I was told that 4 of the deadly sins were here until I saw Ban Fox Sin of Greed run off so that just leaves (Y/n) Panther Sin of Misfortune. Where exactly is she I was hoping to have a battle with her aswell" Diane and I scowl at her.

"Well whatever Diane the Serpent Sin. Possibly the strongest of the Sins in terms of physical strength. And as a Giant a race with a close bond with the Earth possesses the special magical ability Creation" "What do you think" "Im disappointed, frankly. The ability didnt live up to the stories I heard" "Lets see how you like this, then! Sand whirl! We can also turn minerals into sand. Just so you know". Diane informed her.