Ch.30

(Y/n) POV

"Merlin" "The one and only" she said. She pressed her foot harder on her face. "What did I miss and why are we hurting Elizabeth? Other than for what just came out of her disgusting mouth" I showed her the memory.

"Heh? The cause of the captains coma and disrespecting our mother." She removed her foot and kicked her into a table. She turned towards me whispering in my ear. "I know its hard but don't kill her we need her to break the curse."

"I know but thats not going to stop me from ruffing her up a bit" "Then what are you going to do? She'll probably tell the king and get you arrested" "Aww if I get arrested will you bust me out?" "Of course but its best to avoid that so lets see. Erase her memory?"

"No because she need to know where she stands when she sees me" "Hm then how about you just make her unable to talk about it. She will never be able to speak of it nor can she give hints on what happened." "Perfect" "In the mean time ill go start the treatment on the captain" "Okay"

I walk towards her "Please Lady (Y/n) I swear I wont tell anyone just please don't hurt me" I kicked her down and put my foot on her chest. "Did I say you could speak. You are not listening Elizabeth and its starting to piss me off. I gave you a job to do yet I still see bloodstains on my floor why?"

"Im sorry Ill clean it up right away" "You should've done so the first time I asked now its all dried up and you know I really do hate the look of dried blood".

"Since I cant cause any long lasting wounds ill just have to kick you until you spit out your organs". I throw her up and kick her into the wall" "Oi mom" Ban said running over to us. "Sir ban. Thank you for helping m--" "Don't destroy my stash of ale with her back" he grabs his ale and goes back to his seat" "Sorry hun" I see her spit up some more blood.

"Lay down flatly" I tell her yet shes still so slow. I use my foot to roll her on her back. I hover my hand over her as a white emits from it and I start to scan her body "Why are you healing me"

"Don't worry I would never do such a thing. Im checking to see if I broke any bones yet and I didn't. Which is kind of irritating I was trying to break a couple ribs. I'll chalk that up to rustiness I haven't done this in awhile." i turn around and pour another drink.

"Clean" she starts cleaning as I watch occasionally making conversation with King. "Im going to the bathroom" Diane announces. She gets up and walks across the floor Elizabeth was scrubbing.

"Lady Diane please help me get out of here" she whispers to her. I choose not to but in as I want to hear her response. I see Diane grab her wrist and squeeze it tightly. "Don't touch me" she flings her hand causing Elizabeth to fall face first on the floor.

I see her start to cry. "What are you crying for are you in pain? Are you hurt?" She nods her head. I laugh a bit. "Do you have something to say?" She nods again. "Speak" "I know I have no right to say this but can you please go check on Sir Melio--" before she can finish my fist made contact with her stomach.

"Don't you ever speak of my husbands name with your disgusting mouth." She lets out a loud gasp. I hear cracking. "MERLIN GET DOWN HERE PLEASE" I start pacing anger coursing through my veins.

"Please do that spell now" "Okay but im going to critique it a little" "Critique it how" "She wont remember what happened but she will remember the fear from this night. The fear she got when she faced you" "Thats fine. I just no longer want her in my sight" "Ah" "What?" "You broke 3 ribs" I smirk. I still got it. She does the spell and fixes her bruising and broken ribs which I was completely against.

"All done. Shes asleep for now but she wont remember what happened tonight" "She can sleep on the floor" I scowl. "Alright im going to sleep." They all agree and go to their rooms. Merlin goes with me up to my room with meliodas. I break down.

Finally letting the tears go. She hugs me "Its going to be okay Mom. If we do this together he may wake up in a week or two". I wipe my tears and start the spell with her.

We kept the spell up all night until it was finally done. Now all we do is wait and thats exactly what we did we waited and waited for him to wake up.

I often found myself cooped up in our room just waiting for him to pop up. I don't who did the explaining to Elizabeth nor do I really care. After getting some water and going back up to our room I sit down and hold his hand in mine waiting for a squeeze but nothing came. I eventually found myself drifting off into sleep.

DREAM DREAM DREAM!!!

'Meli NO STOP' 'Im sorry (Y/n) but I have to go. I love you always remember that' 'Dont leave me please. Please dont go' Im swallowed by the darkness around me as I see a dim light hovering over Meliodas' body. I walk over to him and see blood. No. Not again. Please somebody wake me up from this nightmare.

END

".../n).......(y/n)......(Y/N)!!!" someone yelled. I snap my eyes open and look around. "Morning dollface. Miss me?" Before I knew it I had him in a bear hug with tears in my eyes. "Ill take that as a yes" he said wrapping his arms around me. "Welcome back stranger" "Its good to be back" I kissed him which took him by surprise but nevertheless he kissed back.

We broke apart and he asked the question.

"What happened to Elizabeth?"

___________________________________
OMG TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY HOLY SMOKES IS THE WORLD ABOUT TO FUCKING END MORE TORTURE FOR ELIZABITCH TA HA UH YEAH ENJOY I DONT KNOW WHENS THE NEXT TIME IM GOING TO UPDATE BUT IT WONT BE A MONTH FROM NOW SO YEAH bye bye :)