Ch.13

(Y/n) POV

I woke up to see the sunset. I figured meli must have carried me home since he cant teleport. I sigh and look out the window seeing him sitting there on the ground. Everyone else must be downstairs, I am going to try this again hopefully able to keep my cool.

I teleport outside and walked up to him "can I sit here?" he didnt say anything so I sat. "You dont have to talk just listen. I know that I am reckless I understand that at times I can be a little hardheaded and not listen to you and I know you're scared that something may happen to me but Meli I will tell you this a million times you are not going to lose me. I didn't mean to make you worry and I know I broke my promise repeatedly but this time I will make sure not to because I dont want to ever have go through this again. You know that because of the people we are we are bound to get hurt every once in a while but when the time comes and we are facing a tough enemy I will be careful but sometimes careful isnt an option".

Meliodas POV

She put her hand on my shoulder making me look at her "I miss you meli I love you and ignoring me really hurts but I understand that you need your space and I will keep my promise to you" she said with tears in her eyes.

"(Y/n) the main reason why im so angry with you is because you were doing things like you didnt care about your life that you didnt care about what happened to you. You don't know the future (Y/n). This reckless behavior of yours can lead to some very bad things. No matter what you are always my main priority. I love and care about you very much I want you to rely on me as much as you can because just the thought of losing you makes me wanna die so i need you to be more careful" I told her.

"I will for you" she said. I let out a sigh "stand up" she stood up confused. I face her hugging her tightly "im still a little upset with you but i missed you too" she hugged me back tightly.

Y/n POV

Finally, I missed him so much. I start crying and he pulls away shocked "what's the matter are you okay?" "im fine these are happy tears" he caressed my cheek with a sad smile on his face. "I heard that you haven't been sleeping well... i'm sorry" my eyes widened.

"No meli its not your fault" i reassured him but it didn't work. "Im sorry i made you cry. I hate seeing you cry and the fact that i was the reason makes it even worse" "no meli I take full responsibility for this it was my fault okay?" he looked away with sad eyes. I moved his face to look at me "okay?" "okay".

He hugged me again as did I. "I love you meli" "I love you too (Y/n)" "No call me by the name you used to call me" he looked at me confused "Dollface" I smiled at him. "I never knew you liked that name so much" he smirked "Well I do" he chuckled and kissed me.

"Alright lets get some sleep we'll be arriving in Vaizel tomorrow" he says as he lays down. I hover over him "are you serious i've been horny for the past few days there is no way i'm just gonna let you sleep after getting you back" he looks at me surprised.

"Well if we do it here we are bound to wake someone up so let's go somewhere else". Meli says as he lifts me up bridal style jumping off to a nearby spring.

"Undress" I say dominantly "Assertive. I like it." he takes off his clothes and stands there "now you, undress very slowly" i did as he asked.

I cover myself, his hands trail up my body starting at my hips. "Move your hands" i don't budge. It's still kinda embarrassing being in front of him like this.

He grabs my butt making me gasp and fall into his chest. "Meli" "I will tease you till no end until you remove your hand from your chest" I stand up properly without my head on my chest. I look away embarrassed.

He cups my boob harshly making me moan. "I hope you're ready because this is going to be a long night"

____________________________________
Sorry that took so long.