Ch. 3

YOUR POV

I woke up in the arms of my husband. His sleeping face was so cute I didnt want to wake him up. "Staring is rude you know" he said, his voice deep but still slightly highpitched.

"Its not if you're my husband now get up we have to go find my babies". I sat up but he pulled me back down. "No lets sleep some more" i chuckled at his cuteness "If you get up I will give you a reward" i told him.

He sprung up in curiosity "A reward~ hmm sound interesting what is it" I knew i was going to regret this "You can do whatever you want to me throughout this whole day and I will not 'harm' you in anyway" "...we better get movin then huh?" he said with a smirk on his face.

What did I just get myself into? We both got up and took a shower then put on some clothes.

I sprinted downstairs happily as I thought about who I might see today. I looked around and saw Elizabeth "Yo Elizabeth" Meli said from behind me. "Ah Sir Meliodas how did you sleep" she asked him "I slept fine~" He wrapped his hand around my waist inching his hand down to my butt grabbing it harshly I gasp and glared at him "ah ah ah remember this my reward remember"

I drop to my knees 'I MADE A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL' I thought to myself. It would only get worse from here.

Mama hawk stops and we enter the forest of white dreams. I skipped happily but not leaving meli's side, he walked with his hands behind his head and Hawk and Elizabeth trotted behind but still close.

"Lady (Y/n) seems to be in a pretty good mood today within the short time ive been with you ive never seen her like this something must have really made her happy" she said. "Yes and no. Yes something made her happy but no this is how she usually is" Meli said. I stop skipping "you know i can hear you right" I said side eyeing then.

I felt a breeze and nearly smacked Meli into the next century. "Is something the matter (Y/n)" Meli asked smirking towards me. "No" I said clenching my teeth.

'Ill get you for this later' 'go ahead and try everything you do turns me so I'm sure the outcome will be wonderful' I blushed madly. "(Y/n) is everything okay your face is really red" Hawk asked " Im fine" i told him mentally punching Meli in his head.

~3 Hour Time Skip~

"Its been 3 hours since we entered the forest and there's no sign of any animals much less people" Hawk said "You're right" Elizabeth replied.

"Sir Meliodas are you sure a member of the Eight Deadly Sins is in here" "probably" he answered. Hawk started to freak out "You mean we came in here without any solid evidence! You know there's a terrible rumor that there's a terrifying monster lurking in these woods". I looked at Meli and smirked evilly.

"I've heard about that they say that it lies and waits for you. Being this deep in the forest its impossible to find you way back. Once you feel like you cant go on it starts calling out "I'm gonna getcha" laughing like a maniac driving you mad. You can run as fast as you want but it will always be right behind you". "BOO!" meli screamed from behind hawk and Elizabeth causing them to screech in fear.