Ch.6

Y/n POV

We took Elizabeth and the doctor back to his clinic and we left her.

"Meli how far do you think we are from home" I asked him. "hmmm about 10 miles why?" "okay brb" i teleport to our room to get a outfit bc my was bloody and trashed.

I put on my outfit (the one up there) and teleported back.

Meli and Hawk looked at me "Sorry but there is no way I was going to let my baby Ban see my like that" I told them. "I like it" Meli told me looking at my chest eventually groping it. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey are we really leaving Elizabeth she hasnt come out since you carried that quack into his clinic" Hawk spoke up "Stupid its best for her stay put in town besides the Holy knights at Baste are after her how stupid are you" " You called me stupid twice people who call people stupid are stupid" "I apologize, Porky" "Porky is the same thing" "Ow you're stretching my jowls" I slap melis hand causing him let hawk go.

"Leave him alone Meli but he is right hawk" i said to him. "Sir meliodas Lady Y/n" screamed someone we know all too well. "Why'd you run out to meet us" meli asked. "I patched this up while you were sleeping though im not a professional" "Thank you Elizabeth" he said.

"Speaking of weapons (Y/n) wheres yours" hawk questioned. I pointed at the necklace around my neck "here" "huh" they all said except for meli.

"I remember your weapon being a huge scythe not that little thing!" hawk exclaimed. I took off my necklace and watched it turn into my scythe "I can change the size of it so its easier to carry around" I told them.

The two looked at me shocked. I turned my scythe back into my necklace and put it on.

"Well then lets go" Elizabeth said. I looked at her like she was crazy. "Im not a knight" Damn right you're not. "But im going to keep on fighting to protect the kingdom and its people even if both of you died right here". I sighed and walked up to her "Dont go killing us off yet" i pet her head and continued walking.

When I heard no one else walking I turned back and they all looked shocked. "What" I ask "Nothing" they all said. I see elizabeth blushing harshly. 'Weird' I thought to myself.

"Come on" "Right lets go save Sir Ban" she said excitedly. "No not him. What was her name Sennett" he questioned. "Sir meliodas but what about Sir Ban" "As soon as he knows that we're headed this way he'll bust himself out" I chimed in.

We heard a giant footstep and stepped in front of Elizabeth protectively. We looked and saw Diane. We lowered our guard "Diane? What are you doing way out here" Meli asked.

Something wasn't right. (If im being honest I dont wanna write out this full scene but imma do it anyway)

"Captain? Mom? MOM? you shouldn't be out of bed what do you think you're doing" "Im fine im more worried about you what are you doing way out here honey" I asked "After you squashed all those bugs you charged straight for Baste Prison" Hawk said.

'Something isnt right' 'what is it?' 'im not too sure but before Diane spoke to us her eyes were glossed over like there was no life in them until she saw us' 'hmm?' 'Keep your eyes open' He nodded his head.

"My heads a little fuzzy" A bell rung and Diane's eyes were lifeless again. "A holy knight Captain, Mom protect the princess" she said "Capatin? Everyone? where are you" she asked. "Give back Captain and Mom" she yelled stomping her foot down causing meliodas to jump in front of me. He jumped and Diane punched him into the ground.

The rest of us ran over to him "Are you okay meli?" he dusted himself off. "Yeah, Diane whats gotten into you" he asked. "Lady Diane, Sir Meliodas and Lady (Y/n) are right here" Elizabeth tried to get through to her.