Ch.8

Y/n POV

We wake up and go to our room to see elizabeth sitting up wide awake. She looks at us and her eyes widen "Im sorry ill give you guys your privacy" she runs out of the room. I look at meli and see him rubbing his eyes tiredly. "Come on sleepyhead lets go take a shower" "okay" he says sleepily.

We get in the shower having quickie while we were in there since meli just couldn't keep his hands to his self. We get out and put on some clothes. (Up above minus the katana). Meli turns around and looks at me as im putting on my boot. "What?" I ask him "You look like a badass" "why thank you" He goes downstairs first. I finish doing my hair in a (f/h/s) and go downstairs to see meli groping Elizabeth.

Before I get to him to knock some sense into that small brain of his hawk beats me to it sending him into a wall. I make eye contact with Elizabeth and I suppose I startled her cause she flinched and looked away. "Goodmorning everyone" "Goodmorning" they all said back.

I sit down at the table shes at and rest my head on my hand she squeaked out of surprise of my presence. 'Hm lets play a little' "Relax I dont bite unless you want me to" I smirked at her she blushed 50 shades of red. I stiffled my laughter trying not to bust out laughing in front of her. "Chill it was a joke" i reassured her.

'Are you okay? Do you have a fever? Are you hurt? Did you bump your head? 'How many fingers am I holding up' 'Im fine, no, no, ,no, 4' 'Why are talking to Elizabeth?' 'Should I not be? I just played a little joke thats all' 'im not saying that you shouldnt be talking to her but its just weird' 'Dont worry shes just an easy target' I chuckle at him.

We hear Ban come down and he sits on the bar stool "Captain I need a drink" he says. I look at him waiting for a goodmorning but I dont get one. I walk up to him and pull his cheek "Ow ow ow ow mom what the hell" i let go "arent you forgetting something" i ask.

He looks up thinking to himself "I dont think so" I flick his forehead and he groans in pain "Oh relax that didnt even hurt and goodmorning to you too" "goodmorning" he replied rubbing his head.

I went into the kitchen to start cooking breakfast. Meli comes in with a bottle of ale getting ready to throw it at Ban. Once he throws it I catch it instead setting it down somewhere far away from him.

"Food first, drink later" I tell him. He huffs and puts his head down after Im done I set the plates of food in front of everyone. I go outside with a large plate for Diane. "Thank you" "Of course honey" I walk back in getting something to eat as well.

After we finish eating Ban gets his drink and we all huddle around the map. "We're heading for the Necropolis. We'll look for king there" Meli says pointing to the map. "Didnt you say that Fatty was dead?" Ban questioned.

"Its our only lead so lets go check it out" he answered. "What kind of place is the Necropolis?" Elizabeth asked "Beats me all i've heard is that it exists" Meli said.

An evil smirk was appearing on my face "Ive been there" i started getting everyones attention "It was filled with bones and graves it went on for miles. I was taken there by a spirit who wanted to eat my soul. It said that it looked tender and wanted to get a taste. I ran away from it and as I was running I tripped over something and I when I looked at it it was someone pulling me from there grave trying to pull me with them. "You are never leaving this place" they told me I tried to get free but there was no use I called out for someone to help me and someone heard me just not the right person it was the spirt he pulled me close to his horrifying body and whispered in my ear "I will haunt you forever" "BOO" Ban and Meli screamed from behind hawk and Elizabeth.