Special Chapter (smut but not really)

Kinda freaky....thats all ENJOY

Meliodas POV

I come down stairs after getting ready and see my wife in one of her most revealing outfits. I try and calm myself down until she turns to me "goodmorning meli are you ready to open the tavern" "goodmorning....um" "what is it?" "nothing" lets get the day started.

We opened the tavern and loads of people started to come in. (Y/n) started serving them and occasionally I would catch the glance of men looking at her in an indecent way but kept it to myself....for now. As long as the dont touch her.

She came around to the other side of kitchen where I was and grabbed some water she gulped it down  licking her lips afterwards. When she tried to leave she tripped but i broke her fall however her butt landed on my crotch. She was straddling me making me almost groan.

"Im sorry are you okay mels?" she asked trying to stand up with her hand on my groin trying to support herself. "Uh (Y/n)" "Yes?" "Your hand" "Oops?" The reply is all i needed to know. She was doing this on purpose. I pulled her closer to me whispering in her ear "dont start something you cant finish" "im pretty sure i can finish it but the real question is how long can you resist me".

I snirked at her "you're on" the day went on as we teased each other every chance we got. Until she came back around the kitchen and she said she was looking for something.

"I know its around here somewhere" she spoke as she got on her knees next to me. "Excuse me meli" she said as she crawled in front of me.

Before i knew it my zipper was pulled down making me dick spring straight up. I tried hard to compose myself so i wouldnt alarm any customers.

"Did you find what you were looking for?" I ask her "Nope not yet" she puts my dick in her mouth taking it in fully. I tremble slightly at the added warmth. She started bobbing her head slowly focusing on the tip.

I can feel my breathing starting to pick up. I lost my balance a bit and fell forward making my dick hit the back of her throat. I trembled at the feeling. "Are you okay young bar owner?" someone asked. "Y-yes im fine".

I felt her speed up taking in my full length. It took everything I had not to moan outloud. I felt myself reach my climax as I came into her mouth. I looked down at her only to see her swallow it and smirk.

She stood up and wiped the corner of her mouth with her thumb and stuck it in her mouth rolling her eyes back. She took a step closer to me and whispered in me ear. "Thanks for the meal it was delicious" she licked my ear and walked away.

I rested my hand on my forehead. "Thats a sexy woman" some man said. I looked up and saw him making eye contact with me. "Hey young bar owner introduce us will you? She looks like she would be great in bed id sure love to find--" "Hey im going to give you a chance to stop talking right now" i told him.

"Hey hey im just saying a girl like her should be with me--" "Hey buddy I dont think you should talk about her like that" "huh? why?" "thats the young bar owners wife" "HUH????" he started laughing.

"Yeah right! What can a little man like you do" he asked. (Y/n) came back over and wrapped her arm around me "He loves me. I love him. He can satisfy me and make me feel unbelievable amounts of pleasure. Now can you leave, you're pathetic".

He got up angry and stormed out. I look at my wife and shes smirking. I trail me hand down to her butt giving it a hard squeeze making her gasp and look at me but with me being who I am I act innocently.

My hand goes down to her pussy and I began to rub her clit through her underwear. "Dont moan baby we wouldnt want to draw attention now would we" she glares at me.

I move her underwear inside and insert my fingers into her making her jump. "Meli stop it" "Why nobody can see. You have no idea what you do to me walking around in this outfit, bending over, sucking me off, I want to taste you baby so bad." I can tell i was really getting to her.

"ATTENTION EVERYONE WE HAVE TO CLOSE EARLY DUE TO A CERTAIN SITUATION SO I WILL ASK YOU ALL TO LEAVE RIGHT NOW PLEASE AND THANK YOU" they all groaned but did what they were told.

After a few minutes it was just us. With my fingers still in her. I hit her spot making her moan loudly. I quicken my pace. "A-ah meli p-please f-faster"

The end.

___________________________________
KENKENEKEKEKEMEKEK sorry for ending this so abruptly but to the people who keep rushing me to put out a chapter you do realize I am depressed right? You know what comes with depression no motivation. I cant just pull chapters out of my ass. Also when i make chapter i come up with it on the spot so i dont know whats always going to happen. I literally had to delete more than half of the upcoming chapter cause i hated the way it would have gone. Now if yall want a chapter soon then i can release it but its going to be short or would u rather wait.