Ch.16

Y/n POV

"Capt-- I mean Meliodaf! Hang tough!" Diane cheered. "Baaaan! If you lose in disgrace, ill rat you out to Elaine" King yelled. They both look at me "What?" "Arent you going to cheer" Diane asked. "Oh no definitely not. Im not choosing". I hum to myself. "Whoever loses has to clean the tavern top to bottom no excuses" I yell.

"Then I really can afford to lose" Meli said. Ban smirked. He chuckled "Whats with the laughing. You lookin forward to fighting me that much?" ban asked. "I just remembered the old days. We had about this much space then too" "The old days? Refresh my memory" "Oh you'll remember soon enough"

Meli punches ban in the face. "I remember now" ban says chuckling a bit. The fight went on with them exchanging punches nearly demolishing the arena. Ban uses physical hunt and meli looks like hes down for the count. "Sir King what happened to Sir Meliodas?" Elizabeth asks.

"Ban has sapped away all the Captains physical abilities" he answers. I sigh my headache not going away. "Ban! If you do anything to the captain, Im gonna let you have it! We won't be frie--mmfs" I cover her mouth. "Please Diane. My head is killing me" She looks sat me saddened. "Are you okay" she asks.

"Yeah. I just need some rest so i can heal myself that's all". I lay back on kings pillow. I wanted to finish watching the fight though.

Ban delivers the so called final punch to meli causing an explosion. "Sir Meliodas!" Elizabeth screams my ears start to ring. From her and the explosion. "Shh Elizabeth not so loud" I look at him and let out a relieved sigh. I gave him a small smile.

"Where has Baaaan gone?" "See? Over there" he points off into the distance. "Victory goes to meliodaf!"

King and Diane started talking about what they saw. "Diane?" "Hm" "It was only for a moment but I saw something strange" "I saw it plain as day. Ban landed a blue sign all his strength. But at the same instant the Captain crushed Bans wrist. And then in the next instant Bans body was sent flying. I've seen captain look like that before. What do you suppose it is? It makes me really nervous." They both look to me trying go get confrontation.

I chuckle at them then wince. "Yo guys. What's with all the gloomy faces" "Are you feeling okay?" King asks. "Once I belted ban I felt good as new" he replies. Meli looks at Dianes worried face. "Whats wrong Diane well your next opponent does look pretty tough" She gets frantic "Oh no" she turns around and takes Elizabeth out of her chest and hands her to meli then runs on stage.

"Ill be back you guys. Meli tilts his head 'Im gonna go try to heal myself from this headache' I went to the place where we drew sticks and casted a cloaking spell to make sure no one could tell i was going to use my demonic powers. I began to heal myself and someone comes in. I jump and turn around only to see meli.

"You scared me" "Are you okay" he asked. "Yeah. Give me a second" I use my demon magic to heal myself finally getting the headache to stop. "Good as new" I tell him. He smiles "Hey meli we should get wedding rings. I'm tired of everyone thinking you're single" he wraps his hand around my waist. "Thats not a bad idea do you want to go into town" "sure". We proceeded into town and looked around "(Y/n). Look." I look at what hes looking at and it's literally our rings.

They were made by the scales of a black dragon told to have the strongest scales in history. "How much?" "20 gold coins" "Deal!" meli says. We slip them on and head back only to find out diane won.

"And now on to the second semi finals pair Meliodaf vs Cain" We give him words of encouragement. "Hey (Y/n) Elizabeth how about a kiss for good luck". My dark aura now stronger than ever. "Joke Joke I was playing" meli scurries to the stage.

Meliodas and Cain have a convo while up there but i cant hear much with all the shouts around us. He starts to attack him and meli blocks all of them. He jumps back "I will never forgive you!" he take off his clock.