Ch. 22

Y/n POV

"Im sorry (Y/n)" he says. "Yeah well sorry wont get us anywhere" i start to walk towards merlin.

The fights over. Gil is holding Margaret in his arms which is really sweet as they had a peaceful reunion. Meliodas turns to Authur "But really you totally saved me! Thanks" "No it was all thanks to her" he pointed to the woman in the cloak who was merlin.

"How....when did you realize?" meliodas answered her saying that he knew all along since the forest of white dreams.

After having a mental breakdown vivian tried to transport us to a different place but merlin stopped her. I went beside her "Did captain make you angry" she asked.

I didn't answer.  She walked pass me "Oi Captain what have you been doing to mom" she says arms crossed with a glare taking over her face.

He backs away and sweatdrops. Merlin sighs "I have something for you two we'll discuss after we deal with this". We nodded and Merlin gets the info on where Elizabeth is from vivian dropping her to the ground. She teleports away.

"Ah shes getting away what should we do" I start to walk away. "Oi (Y/n) where are you going?" meliodas asks. "You're going to rescue Elizabeth right? What makes you think i would wanna go? I don't like her and she's not a friend to me. I would literally rather do anything else-" I felt my body start to burn.

The pain makes me drop to one knee "(Y/N)!!!" meliodas screams. I put my hand up and telling him not to come any closer. Merlin comes up to me and kneels down to my height. "Whatever they stabbed me with some of it is still in my body" I whisper to her.

Her eyes widened "I thought i got it all out". I stand up and dig my hand into my flesh making blood spill out... "What are you doing" they ask "Its out" I say dropping to the ground over too much blood loss.

Meliodas POV

I rush over to her seeing the blood come out of her wound even more. I put my hand on her abdomen helping her heal her wound. I pick her up and let out a sigh of relief. "Lets go" I tell them.

Merlin transports us just outside of a door. "I was trying to get us in but I was repelled" she used absolute cancel and opened the door. I stared down at (Y/n) admiring her features. Shes right this whole thing with Elizabeth has got to stop. (YEAH NO SHIT)

I hear footsteps and soon arms wrapped around me in a hug. I look at Elizabeth "It hasnt even been a day since we've been apart. But I missed you so much I couldnt stand it". I look at her "Elizabeth" "Yes?" "Can you move your smothering my wife" she says something inaudible but I don't question it. I get the feeling I wouldnt have liked the response.

She moves out of the way "Sorry about that" she smiles but it seems fake. "Its been a long time Old Bartra" "And you havent changed at all".

We hear someone behind us and see its Dreyfus. "Its been a long time since I seen you too Dreyfus" He seemed confused so we informed him on what has happened.

He bowed his head regretfully giving us a regretful speech he started crying. The king got up and talked to him but began to cough up blood. "Hes weakend considerably" Merlin told us.

"Lady Merlin, please save my father" Merlin looked at rolling her eyes. "I was going to do that from the start" she takes him to another room. "Merlin are you coming back to the seven deadly sins?" "If i ever feel like it" she says disappearing.

(Y/N) POV

I open my eyes to see Meliodas and immediately frown. I push his chest away from me climbing out of his arms. "What did I miss?" I ask everyone. "Not much...we got Elizabeth back" Gil says "Whoopie" I say sarcastically.

"Um Sir Meliodas...someday are you really going to leave me?" Elizabeth asked. "How far are we from the boar hat way too far to change clothes". I look at my clothes that are covered in blood. "Seems like im stuck in this" I say under my breath not really caring about anything any more.

I come to reality and see that everyone is staring at me. "What?" "NOTHING" they all say. Suddenly the castle collapses. I free fall crossing my arms waiting to land. I stop myself before i get to the ground and put myself down lightly.

"Are you okay Elizabeth" Meliodas ask. "Yes but what in the world was that" she says in her annoying voice. Gil walks over to them with Margaret in his arms. He looks around "Wheres (Y/n)?" I hear him say.

I dont bother saying anything "Ah Lady (Y/N) OVER HERE" Elizabeth yells cheerfully. By now I know my eyes are black but I dont care. They realize Dreyfus is gone.

We go to Dianes group as Meliodas helped Diane. All the people who drank the demon blood are now being affected. Which his face comes up and demand that meliodas gives him Elizabeth. I narrow my eyes and walk up to him everyone sees this but doesnt do anything.

(Yall i cant remember this dudes name for shit and im rewatching the show😭)

"Are you going to fight me to save Elizabeth" he asks I lift up one eyebrow giving him a 'are you serious' look. "No. I dont really care what happens to her but I want to know what you stabbed me with" he smirks. "Speakin of thatI need more of your blood" he says.

I walk towards him some more. "(Y/n) what are you doing? You know what will happen if he kills you" "I dont want them anymore" I tell him bluntly "Not if its going to hurt like this".

___________________________________
SORRY YALL ITS BEEN DAMN NEAR A MONTH AND IM JUST NOT UPDATING BUT HERE YOU GO I WILL PROBABLY UPLOAD AGAIN TONIGHT SO STAY TUNED FOR THAT!!!!