10: I'm his bad Tiger

I puffed out the breath I've been holding in. What the actual frickity frack happened in there? I took several deep breath to calm my racing heart. My head is just clouded with what just happened, I don't even know what to say. I'm like literally speechless, I, in many million years did not expect that to happen.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in, hold it for a few seconds before puffing out the breath. This always calms me down when I'm in a very complicated situation or I'm just being me, angry, all the time. I walked slowly to class and replay what went on in the bathroom.

This is so messed up!

He could not still be in love with me, he made it clear that night!

Is he just acting so he could get me again and dump me again?

He looked like he was telling the truth!

No, he couldn't be, there's no way he's telling the truth!

I still haven't fix my ruined makeup... Oh shit, I STILL HAVEN'T CLEANED UP MY FACE.

As fast as lighting I snapped out of my thoughts and quickly find the nearest bathroom. I quickly check all the stalls and lock the bathroom door. There's no way he can come in now if he wanted to!

After I finished my clean up and sluggishly walked to second period. It started 15 minutes ago but I stayed in the bathroom calming my ass down and screwing my head on straight. Now I looked as if nothing had happened and I feel genuinely better. I open the door to my english class, people snapped their head up and looked at me.

Students started whispering and I stood frozen on the spot. Right.... Of course they knew, the whole school does. I sighed, I looked over at the teacher expecting her to give me looks. But I was met with uncle Carter, he open his arms and I went into them.

"You're ok honey?" He asked

"Yeah, I feel better." I whispered

"That's good, we'll talk after class yeah?"

"Yeah, thanks." he quickly kissed my forehead and I went to sit down next to Luke.

"You ok?"

I nodded my head and told him I'll tell him, uncle Carter and the Backoys what happened later.

English class consisted of my mind drifting off and not even giving a shit about what goes on outside my head.

I walked out of english and over to the courts for a morning break. Uncle Carter said the four of us can take third period off a bit and talk to him. Luke caught up to me and hugged my side and my tense form relaxed instantly from the familiar gesture. I grip his waist and together we walked out to the court, I put my books down beside me.

"So..." The twins joined us

"Alright, so after that I went into the bathroom..." I explained everything to him and he just had a blank stare the whole time

"So now I don't even know what to do."

"You should asked him if he actually still love you." Julia perked up,

"I don't want to, because I'm scared."

"Why are you scared?" Tylern asked

"I don't know, I just am."

"Is it the feeling that he would do something or say something as horrible as um, that night?" I just nod my head staring into the field

I sighed

"I don't know what to do. You know, he broke up with me..." I trailed off tears in my eyes

"He said we're going to be together... forever." I took a deep breathe "I guess there's no more forever right?" I sighed