7: I'm his bad Tiger

"Hey are you alright now?" Luke asked

"Yeah, it's just annoying that people try to get in the way of my problems. It just makes me so mad, yeah I know I burst in front of so many people. But I seriously couldn't help it, maybe trying to not burst is very hard for me indeed." I sighed and put my head on Luke's shoulder and looked over the city lights.

The night sky splattered with stars and the park overlooking the city night light. The view is truly breathtaking,

"I love it here, I remember the first time I came here because mum and dad pissed me off. They said something along the line of me being... I don't know!" I muttered.

"Hey hey it's ok," he whisper soothingly as he hugged me closer.

"I'm fine. It's just that since when I've been back to this, everything is like spinning out of control. My anger especially." I sighed

"TESSA!" I heard the twins yelled and I looked over to see them running over to us.

"Hey, we've taken care of things back there." Julia said breathlessly

"To tell you Haston and Source's family was mad..." Tylern sucked in a breath making a low whistle noise.

"Yeah well, how did our parents took the situation?" Luke asked

"They helped, yours and mine parents know that it's hard to stop Tessa once she's out." Julia said and I laughed agreeing with it.

We are just stayed outside talking about random stuff and I looked out to the city lights thinking about back in New Zealand.

"Thinking about New Zealand?" Tylern asked from beside me and I sighed.

"How'd you know?"

"The glistening in your eyes when you think about it." He sighed and wrapped his arms around me "I missed it too you know. All of us does, a lot of things changed since we came."

"No I'm the one who changed, you guys just came down with me."

"No you didn't it's our duty to take care of you. We are best friends after all."

"Yeah I know. Best friends sticks together no matter what. You guys really didn't have to stay with me but you did. I appreciate it." I snuggled into him further

"Your welcome!" He kissed my forehead and we just drifted into a comfortable silence.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Would you shut up!" I screamed at my alarm clock and slide my fingers across my iPhone to turn off the alarm.

I pulled the cover over my head and closed my eyes not wanting to go to school. Suddenly the covers are pulled off me and I felt the part where my skin wasn't covered by clothes, chilly.

"WAKE UP! SCHOOL STARTS IN AN HOUR!" I shot out of bed and quickly rushed into the bathroom.

It takes at least 20 minutes to get to school. Stupid, should've got up when I could. I took a very quick shower and brushed my teeth and did my makeup quickly. I rushed into the closet and pulled on a black crop top, a short light washed overall, a far Isle pattern kimono and my black platform heeled ankle boots. I took my hair tie out of my messy bun and tilted my head forward and flipped my hair back to create a messy look. I grabbed the essentials for school and dumped them into my bag and rushed down with 40 minutes to spare.

"Speak of the devil." Julia said and I gave her a dirty look and grabbed a bottle of water and put it in my bag and an apple and headed over to school.