15: I'm his bad Tiger

*Most of you might think at this point I've forgotten about the plot and why most of them isn't on Blake Haston. Trust me he has a lot to do with most of these. You'll just have to read on to see why I haven't really include him much. Also why the title of the story is that and how it connected to Haston. 😝😏*

The next few days at school Luke and I avoided each other just to make people think we still don't talk.

Everyday I trained myself harder and harder making every single day afterwards a torture. Walking around and doing normal everyday things had me wincing. People always stared weirdly at me as I waddled around school. Not walk, but waddled. Yeah you heard right, waddled like a penguin.

Walking into maths class late was no problem for me. Who wants to have maths first thing in the morning? No one. Luke gave me a weak smile and I returned one back. I walked down the aisle of desk and winced as I sat down. The teacher scold at me but I ignore her. Throughout the period the squad and I were texting each other.

Julia:
Friday today, what should we do?

Tylern:
Hang out duh!!

Luke:
Obviously but don't u have a fight Tess?

Me:
Nope cancelled it, the fighter can't come.

Julia:
Why?

Me:
Don't know

"Guhtinh! Backoy!" The teacher yelled and we all looked up from our phone and stare at the teacher. The whole class is staring at us.

"What on earth are you four doing?"

"Nothing," I shrugged my shoulders

"It didn't look like nothing." She scolded

"We were texting happy?" Tylern grumbled

"No I am not happy! Pass me your phones and go to the principal's office." She yelled

"Whatever!" We all packed up our bags and stood up.

"Where are you going?"

"Duh! The principal's office, isn't that what you told us to do?" Luke rolled his eyes.

"Don't you roll your eyes at me young man!"

"Whatever we're going." Julia said

As I was about to open the door, the door opened revealing Uncle Carter.

"Ahh!! Carter, these kids were being very rude towards me and were texting in class." The teacher told him.

"Ok then, come on I need all of you anyway. Rita needs both of you home."

"Why?"

"Don't know that's what she told me."

"Huh why didn't she just text us." Luke asked

"You do remember I still owe your mum right?"

"Er no?" I replied

"Well she said that I'm your uncle and shouldn't let you hit people at school. I don't know I wasn't even there but you both need to get home asap." He mocked mum's voice

"Mum doesn't sound like that!" Luke and I scolded

"I know!" He sighed

Oh yeah, fun story! I hit Lisa again, wasn't sorry for her she was getting it anyway. She called me very rude names and I wasn't impressed so I punched her. She also insulted me and my family. That's a no no!