5: I'm his bad Tiger

"Urgh." I said as I jumped on the couch not caring that Luke is currently sitting on it. I landed on his leg but I didn't care, I'm too tired to get up. That 32k wasn't actually that bad, I didn't puff as much so that's a really good thing. Meaning I could possibly go longer... now that's a good idea...

"Oww, you bitch. Get off me fatty." Luke whined.

"Fatty my ass." I shot back and he huffed,

"Get off of me!" He said and I closed my eyes.

"Nah I'm too comfy to." I scooted up a little more so my head is on his lap.

"You're all sweaty and disgusting, go take a fucking shower."

"Like I said I'm all good." I shot back,

"Seriously, get off." I shook my head.

"Fuck" he said before pushing me to the floor. I put my hands in front of me before I face plant, I stand up quickly and glared at him.

"You're dead to me asswipe, dead! D-E-A-D. I HATE YOU LUCAY ANGELO GUHTINH!" I screamed in his face before stomping up to my room. I was able to 'bumped' my shoulder on Blake's shoulder and he stumbled. I smirked at the thought of the badboy being weaker than me.

Ha this will be fun tomorrow, seeing who will continue to tease and bully me. Probably no one after what they saw today in the hallway.

"AWW COME ON, DON'T BE MAD AT ME. FOR THE RECORD YOU DON'T HATE ME. YOU LOVEEEEEE MEEEE!" He dragged out and I screamed in frustration and slammed my door. I'm pretty sure the door would've come off the hinges if I slammed it any harder.

I went straight to the shower and take a cold shower. I went downstairs after my shower and strutted into the living room to find the Haston still here.

"When are they leaving?" I asked casually,

"You don't need to fucking know." Luke growled out.

"Whatever, so what are we talking about?"

"About how you're a bitch and-" I slapped my hand over his mouth and he stopped instantly.

"You shut the fuck up, like seriously. It's like you never shut up and it's really irritating me, why do you have to be born? You're fucking annoying. GEEZ!" I hissed out and stalked out of the room.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it." He pleaded and I just flipped him off.

I grabbed a bottle of juice from the fridge and headed up to my room. I jumped on my bed and take a deep breath and groaned. I grabbed my laptop and start surfing the internet. I went through all my social media, I may not be popular at NBHS but I sure was back in New Zealand. So I have thousands of friends on Facebook, thousands of followers on Instagram and Twitter. Tumblr too I have tons but no one actually know my tumblr name and I want to keep it a secret. After all that fun stuff I plug my phone on charge and went under the covers.

~

I woke up before my alarm went off and I decide there's no point of going back to sleep so I got up and get ready. I pulled out a pair of pleather black short shorts, a white tight crop top that says 'you're a high class bitch!' in big bold black font, a flannel shirt left open and rolled up to my elbow and my neon pink vans. I took a quick shower before throwing the clothes on and straighten my hair. I applied some make up and headed downstairs for some food. My heart is thumping so loud that I can literally hear it pounding in my head.

I decided I would dress down, I can't be bothered dressing up, at least I showed my skin and my amazing abs and tan.

I quickly piled my plate with some good old toast and spread some butter on them and literally inhale it.