1: I'm his bad Tiger

One year ago I was a happy teenager.

This year is my last year in school,

My last year with these assholes I call the student body of North Bound High School.

That day when we left school and went home we found out that we're moving all the way to America.

What happen to Julia and Tylern?

Well our parents are work mates so they ended up moving with us as well.

The best thing about this move is that they live right next door to us.

Yes they're our neighbour...

Remembering the first day I stepped into the school and all the girls started glaring at me.

Like what did I do to them?

Ever since then the whole school started bullying me...

Tylern, Julia and Luke are the only people that stuck to my side this whole time.

One year.

One move.

One day.

One school.

To change my life from being all respected and popular to the omega of the school.

Everyday I avoided the students but that's not possible as I'm always around them in school...

A lot of things they don't know about me is that I'm actually the top fighter in America in my age group, 17 years old.

I'm actually really tough but whenever I cried I have to force the tears out of my eyes. It's hard!

It worked but one thing they broke is that I started building a really really really strong wall between me and people.

I only have those walls down when I'm around my family and the Backoy's family.

Those walls come up again as soon as I step out of my car...

This whole year have been hell, no body know the real me in the school. The teacher tried to stop the bullying but it never work. NEVER! Some of them even go with it, like are you serious? You're a teacher for god sake! I'm sick of this, but I have to keep it up for my sake.

But lying in bed at this moment I think that I should be who I really am. The real me... Not the nerdy me... No, not the nerdy me but the badass me...

Yes...

Tomorrow will be the day...

I sat up in bed and jumped off my bed and turned on my light and headed to my closet. My door suddenly slammed open where it revealed Luke, Tylern and Julia mouth opened at me.

"What...?" I trailed off, Julia squealed and ran towards me and hugging the living lights out of me.

What the hell is going on?

"Wondering what's going on right?" Luke asked and Julia finally let me go.

"Er yeah... My best friend just burst into my room and hugged the shit out of me."

"Well you sorta screamed you're going back to the real you. The badass Tessa and want to show everyone the real you... We all heard you from downstairs even mum and dad are thrilled about it." Luke said, eyes glistened with tears.

"Yeah I am going back to the real me but with my walls up... Not entirely the real me that was in New Zealand but at least I'm better."

"Yeah well duh at least you're willing to be back to the real you. Well not technically because you'll have your walls up." Tylern said